Today, I’m so excited to announce a fun partnership between Oh Happy Day and Pottery Barn Kids! This spring, we’re teaming up to bring you some exciting DIYs on their awesome blog, Building Blocks. I can’t wait for you to see our first Valentines Day project next week! To celebrate our partnership, Pottery Barn Kids is holding a special giveaway on Building Blocks and you could win one of three $500 gift cards! To enter, just click here. And make sure you check out Building Blocks. It has tons of fun crafts, recipes, and home decor ideas tailored specifically for kids.
In case you want to get a head start on a few Valentine’s Day projects, here are some of my favorites from the Oh Happy Day archives!
1. Tree Heart Installation | 2. Giant Letter Valentines | 3. Heart Balloons In A Closet | 4. Giant Valentine’s Day Posters | 5. Valentine’s Garland Mailer | 6. Heart Stamp Cups | 7. Wax Lips Valentines | 8. Hand Drawn Monogram Bags | 9. Lollipop Flower Valentines | 10. Valentine Scrabble Gram
1. Giochi di Carta shared this stunning cake topper.
2. Such a great, easy centerpiece idea on Local Milk.
3. This fox cake by Handmade Charlotte is awesome.
4. I love this fun Valentine idea on Julep!
5. My family and friends threw me an awesome, carnival-themed birthday party on Wednesday night! It was so much fun!!
I’m a little embarrassed every time somebody asks me for a business card. Even though I have a letterpress I haven’t made myself business cards in 4 years! Last week I realized I have several conferences and meetings coming up in the next few months (like Alt Summit and Maker’s Summit) and decided to just make some really basic cards. Just a logo on the front and name and email on the back. After they were printed I felt like they needed a little something-something and got an idea for edge-painting stripes on the sides. I loved that when you separate the cards they look like they have little colored confetti around the edges. It was just an idea and I wasn’t sure if it would work but I was really happy with how it turned out. The one disclaimer is that it is really time consuming. Don’t commit to this project unless you need to start a new TV series on DVD.
Valentine’s Day is will be here so soon! Have you stocked up supplies yet? Here are a few that I can’t wait to add to my party closet!