We have some big news over here! I’ve brought on a partner to acquire the Oh Happy Day Party Shop and the Oh Happy Day line of Party Supplies. I’ve known Natalie and Jake Bowman for over eight years and they are the perfect people to pass this baton to. They’ve moved the warehouse from our office to the thriving (and adorable) city of Tacoma, Washington where they will continue to run the Oh Happy Day Party Shop and develop new and exciting party products with the Oh Happy Day wholesale party line. I’ll still be involved on the sidelines and am still a partial owner but they will infuse it with new energy to take it to the next level (it’s been not running at its full capacity the last 2.5 years with Color Factory commandeering a lot of my time). I will still continue to own and run the Oh Happy Day brand, the website and the social media accounts. (We’re currently planning a new website and content with a new Editor to launch soon!) Separately I will also continue on as the Chief Creative Officer at Color Factory which is growing like crazy. By transitioning these parts of Oh Happy Day I’ll be able to clear my plate for a “part-time sabbatical” this year as well as eventually I’ll be freed up to do new projects.
What does the Future Hold?
View the Whole Post
Warm weather is here so we’ve been making our Summer Bucket lists. One craft we’re definitely adding to the list is this DIY t-shirt project with a new product called Infusible Ink from Cricut. It essentially prints directly on fabric (it infuses the ink!) so you can make custom t-shirts to your heart’s content. It inspired us to throw a summer t-shirt party. Read on to see more.
View the Whole Post
It’s Father’s Day! Give yer ol’ dad a token of appreciation. We rounded up some design-y things that the guys in our lives whole-heartedly approve of.
1. We had no idea a bbq could be this good looking. Introducing the Cube Grill.
2. I bought these Nike Sneakers for my guy and he gets compliments from strangers. (In my head, I’m totally taking credit.)
3. I love NASA and I love this NASA Hoodie.
4. I’m very into acquiring all the sports things with smiley faces on them, Ping Pong Paddle Set!
5. Every boy scout should have one – Gunmetal Pocketknife.
6. Storage Caddies for all their electrical wires they seem to want to save.
7. For killing spiders and bugs. Need this HAY Fly Swatter.
8. Skate or die dude. Penny Skateboard!
9. A bike that can carry stuff around! 6 Speed Cargo Bike.
10. The best looking First Aid Kit we’ve ever seen.