1. The printable treat bags are awesome (and easy!)
2. The prettiest balloons ever.
3. Such a fun pop up card!
4. I’d love to get this package in the mail!
5. The perfect, last-minute Easter egg decorating idea.
Our craft night with Studio Choo is happening tonight and I’m so excited! I’ve admired their work forever – so I can’t wait to hear them teach about floral design. Here are a few bouquets that have been inspiring me lately. I love springtime! All the flower markets are full of such pretty blooms. What’s your favorite flower? (PS – 10 ways to decorate with flowers.)
How pretty are these cake plates?? I want to buy them all! It’s so exciting to see so many fresh and interesting options out there. Which one’s your favorite? (PS – How to frost a perfectly smooth cake!)
1. Green Glass Stand + Dome | 2. Cake Dome | 3. Rabbit Statuette Cake Plate | 4. Black Cake Pedestal | 5. Marbled Pedestals | 6. Ash Base Cake Dome | 7. Horse Head Cake Plate | 8. Tom Dixon Cake Stand
I’m obsessed with flamingos. There’s something so magical about these pretty pink birds! Here are a few ways I’ve found to include more flamingos in my life. Which ones would you try? (PS -A Flamingo Baby Shower!)
There are so many pretty party supplies out right now! These bright colors are perfect for spring and summer. I’m definitely planning to add these to my party closet soon!