Lately, I’ve been really inspired by beautiful envelopes. It makes me want to send out more snail mail! Wouldn’t these be a fun surprise to find in your mailbox?? (PS – Stamped envelope liners.)
1. Eccentric Envelopes for Non-Calligraphers | 2. Bear Mail Art | 3. Polka Dot Hand Painted Envelopes | 4. Washi Tape Mailbox Treats | 5. Black and White Owl Envelope | 6. Green Painted Envelope | 7. Pink Airmail Package | 8. Confetti Mail | 9. Eclectic Hand Painted Envelopes | 10. Monsieur l’Elefant
A camera party would be fun for your photographer friend, a 50th anniversary (all those memorable photos!) or even a 1st birthday party. Stick to one style of camera, or mix it up with vintage, digital, and photo booths!
I’m so excited for Valentine’s Day on Friday! I’ve been so inspired by all of the heart photos on Pinterest over the past few weeks. Here are a few of my favorites. (PS – All the supplies you need for an awesome Heart Party.)
1. These expandable paper hearts by Minieco are awesome.
2. Great ideas for edible Valentines by Oh Joy!
3. An amazing DIY gift (via 100 Layer Cakelet.)
4. Confetti System‘s paper flowers make me want to book a tropical vacation.
5. I love these DIY party decorations on Creature Comforts.
1. These sewing cards by Mr. Printables would make great DIY ornaments for kids!
2. I want to throw a fun present wrapping party just like Designlovefest‘s.
3. Smile and Wave‘s pipe cleaner ornaments are so fun.
4. Love these little cardboard Christmas trees on Julep.
5. Martha Stewart always has the best favor ideas!