1. Beautiful and colorful origami decorations by Minieco.
2. Shop Sweet Lulu sells the most adorably tiny honeycomb balls.
3. I love this amazing garland by Fossik.
4. Handmade Romance makes these amazing and personalized gift tags!
5. Love these whimsical zebra balloons that Joy found.
1. Jen Gotch and the team at ban.do sure sure make beautiful photoshoot backdrops.
2. I love this beautiful paper flower wreath by Lusine.
3. Confetti-filled balloons by The Flair Exchange are perfect for the holidays.
4. A pop-art themed birthday party that’s seriously amazing on 100 Layer Cake-let.
5. These giant paper party balls on Julep are so fun!
1. The cutest little ghosts you ever did see.
2. Sparkly numbers for the cake (I just added some to My Party Closet.)
3. Pretty Fall Pencils from House that Lars Built
4. Check out the genius little number balloons Joy discovered!
5. Love this wax paper backdrop.
When I look back at the Halloweens of my childhood, I’d have to admit that the candy was my favorite part. Costumes and decorations came in a close second, but I can’t deny that I had (and still have) a crazy sweet tooth. With that in mind, I’m always looking for fun ways to add more candy to the Halloween festivities, and what better way to do that than with these mini ghost piñatas? Adorable hung in groups or individually, you could even hand these out as loot bags for your Halloween party this year!
1. A beautiful autumn arrangement by Style Me Pretty Living.
2. ban.do‘s homepage makes me want to have a party. Balloons and pinatas, oh my!
3. These straws by Shop Sweet Lulu are so much fun.
4. This installation by Confetti System is so good.
5. Talk To The Sun makes some seriously cute stamps.