Have you ever had to plan a birthday party at the last minute? In a perfect world, I like to have a few weeks to plan out a theme. But sometimes life gets in the way and it just doesn’t work out like that. So if I need to plan something in a rush, here are 9 things I know I can pick up for an awesome party. All of these items can be found at local stores (Party City, Target, etc.) If you hurry, you could probably do all your shopping and set up in less than 3 hours!
Click through for all the details…
A circus wedding? Yes! Your wedding day will be one of the best days you will experience, so why not make it extra fun for you and your guests, with a circus theme? You can put as much or as little circus you want into it. I would go the less is more route, with big colorful balloons, peanuts for guests, brightly frosted cakes in different sizes, and of course, the tent to bring it all together.
Every year at the end of the year I post some of my favorite projects. We had such a great year here at Oh Happy Day. I really enjoyed experimenting with working with a team and also I feel really lucky to have the amazing contributors that we have. Here are some of my favorite projects from January through March. (PS – Don’t miss 2012′s Year In Review…)
1. These giant ornaments by Studio DIY are so amazing.
2. I love Design*Sponge‘s idea of using potato stamps to create custom wrapping paper.
3. Such a great project for kids! I love this snowflake table runner by You Are My Fave.
4. Say Yes to Hoboken came up with these awesome Instagram gift tags.
5. A brilliant heart backdrop on designlovefest.
1. Beautiful and colorful origami decorations by Minieco.
2. Shop Sweet Lulu sells the most adorably tiny honeycomb balls.
3. I love this amazing garland by Fossik.
4. Handmade Romance makes these amazing and personalized gift tags!
5. Love these whimsical zebra balloons that Joy found.