Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? If you haven’t had time to prep yet, here are a few easy DIY ideas that you could still put together this weekend!
1. Wishbone Garland | 2. Thankful For Cards | 3. Copper Leaf Gourds | 4. Unique Holiday Wreath | 5. Mini Pie Place Cards | 6. Hanging Leaves | 7. Rosemary Pear Garland | 8. Gold Pretzel Napkin Rings | 9. Painted Acorn Garland | 10. Rosemary Sprig Place Cards
Here are 10 inspiring handmade envelopes. My favorite is #6! It’s much better to find one of these in your mailbox than bills. (PS – Envelope Inspiration No. 1)
1. Vintage Letter | 2. Polka Dot Envelopes | 3. Melon Mail | 4. Confetti Envelope | 5. World Mail Day | 6. Hand Lettered Envelope | 7. Spotty Parcel | 8. Gold Letter | 9. Confetti Letter | 10.Cutout Name Mail
1. This looks so good. I want to make one this weekend.
2. Love all the cake toppers on this website.
3. These mini presents are cute.
4. What a great idea for a photobooth backdrop.
5. These makes me want hot chocolate.