A few weeks ago, I shared 10 beautiful envelopes that were really inspiring me. Lately, I’ve been finding the most beautiful wrapped packages that make me want to wrap presents for everyone I know! They all seem pretty easy to recreate, but I can’t decide which one’s my favorite. What about you?
I LOVE confetti – there are so many ways you can use it to decorate for parties! Here are a few of my favorite ideas from Pinterest! (PS – Confetti Triangle Invitations!)
Our craft night with Studio Choo is happening tonight and I’m so excited! I’ve admired their work forever – so I can’t wait to hear them teach about floral design. Here are a few bouquets that have been inspiring me lately. I love springtime! All the flower markets are full of such pretty blooms. What’s your favorite flower? (PS – 10 ways to decorate with flowers.)
How pretty are these cake plates?? I want to buy them all! It’s so exciting to see so many fresh and interesting options out there. Which one’s your favorite? (PS – How to frost a perfectly smooth cake!)
1. Green Glass Stand + Dome | 2. Cake Dome | 3. Rabbit Statuette Cake Plate | 4. Black Cake Pedestal | 5. Marbled Pedestals | 6. Ash Base Cake Dome | 7. Horse Head Cake Plate | 8. Tom Dixon Cake Stand
1. Erin always throws the best parties.
2. These ice cubes are genius!
3. I want this book for my collection. Such a fun idea!
4. Can I please wear this flower crown every day?
5. Love this party theme!