Our craft night with Studio Choo is happening tonight and I’m so excited! I’ve admired their work forever – so I can’t wait to hear them teach about floral design. Here are a few bouquets that have been inspiring me lately. I love springtime! All the flower markets are full of such pretty blooms. What’s your favorite flower? (PS – 10 ways to decorate with flowers.)
How pretty are these cake plates?? I want to buy them all! It’s so exciting to see so many fresh and interesting options out there. Which one’s your favorite? (PS – How to frost a perfectly smooth cake!)
1. Green Glass Stand + Dome | 2. Cake Dome | 3. Rabbit Statuette Cake Plate | 4. Black Cake Pedestal | 5. Marbled Pedestals | 6. Ash Base Cake Dome | 7. Horse Head Cake Plate | 8. Tom Dixon Cake Stand
1. Erin always throws the best parties.
2. These ice cubes are genius!
3. I want this book for my collection. Such a fun idea!
4. Can I please wear this flower crown every day?
5. Love this party theme!
As much as I try to stay on top of things, sometimes I get behind and end up planning events at the last minute. In case you ever find yourself having to plan a baby shower in a rush, here are 9 items that you can easily pick up from local stores. If you’re quick, you could get all the shopping & decorating done in less than 3 hours!
Click through for all the details…
I’m obsessed with flamingos. There’s something so magical about these pretty pink birds! Here are a few ways I’ve found to include more flamingos in my life. Which ones would you try? (PS -A Flamingo Baby Shower!)