This Saturday is National Toasted Marshmallow Day (seriously!) which is the perfect excuse to roast a few s’mores before summer ends. But in case you’re feeling more adventurous, here are a few other ways you could celebrate:
S’mores Fudge Bars?! How have I not heard of these before?
A GENIUS way to use your grill.
These cupcakes look divine.
All the best things about summer jammed into one perfect little sandwich.
The most beautiful pie I’ve ever seen.
1. I really LOVE these place cards.
2. My favorite balloon girl has a new website!
3. Victoria knows how to throw a party.
4. So, these are amazing.
5. A brilliantly easy way to wrap a birthday present.
I love wrapping pretty gifts for my friends… it just makes the gift more special. Here a few ideas that have been inspiring me lately! (PS – Wrapping Inspiration No. 1!)
1. Polka Dot Gift Wrap | 2. Triangle Cheese Box | 3. Woven Paper Gift Topper | 4. Confetti Wrapping | 5. Wall Calendar Wrapping Paper | 6. Sweet William Gift Wrap | 7. Ribbon Gift Box| 8. Washi Tape Wrapping | 9. Custom Gift Wrap | 10. Plain Colored Gift Box
1. Congrats, Joy! Your Target Fall Line is stunning.
2. A brilliant idea for a bachelorette party.
3. So these are perfect.
4. This is rad. I want to build one in the studio.
5. The most beautiful drinks EVER.
Pucker up! These lip-inspired items are so good I could just kiss them.