1. This looks so good. I want to make one this weekend.
2. Love all the cake toppers on this website.
3. These mini presents are cute.
4. What a great idea for a photobooth backdrop.
5. These makes me want hot chocolate.
Here are a few party supplies that I’ve got my eye on. I love the colors! (PS – Have you seen Ikea’s new line of paper party decorations??)
1. These party hats are perfect. | 2. The prettiest envelopes. | 3. Fun straws. | 4. These plates are from Target! | 5. Rainbow cups. | 6. Cute for favors. | 7. One of the many decorations I got from Ikea this week…
Here are a few of our favorite Halloween DIY ideas from the archives. If you want to host a party, there’s still plenty of time!
1. Mini Ghost Pinatas | 2. Halloween Cake Topper | 3. Chalkboard Haunted House | 4. Spider Pinata | 5. Spider Surprise Balls | 6. Pom Pom Bat Cupcake Topper | 7. Spiderweb Cake Topper | 8. Spooky Owl Treat Boxes | 9. Spooky Eye Gift Bags | 10. Bat Candy Favors
This Saturday is National Toasted Marshmallow Day (seriously!) which is the perfect excuse to roast a few s’mores before summer ends. But in case you’re feeling more adventurous, here are a few other ways you could celebrate:
S’mores Fudge Bars?! How have I not heard of these before?
A GENIUS way to use your grill.
These cupcakes look divine.
All the best things about summer jammed into one perfect little sandwich.
The most beautiful pie I’ve ever seen.
1. I really LOVE these place cards.
2. My favorite balloon girl has a new website!
3. Victoria knows how to throw a party.
4. So, these are amazing.
5. A brilliantly easy way to wrap a birthday present.