1. The simple ideas are often the best. I love these votive holders by Creature Comforts.
2. These Imm-Living cake plates are seriously awesome (via Hank & Hunt.)
3. A Subtle Revelry nailed it with these striped birthday candles.
4. Sweet Paul‘s monkeys on straws are genius.
5. I love the look of these delicious-looking hexagons by Anthology Magazine.
1. You Are My Fave throws the cutest 1st birthday party.
2. Take an online floral arranging class with Chelsea from Frolic!
3. Love this Paper Source kit with all these little sailboats.
4. Angela Hardison‘s cutout birthday sign is so cute.
5. How amazing is this seating chart?! (via 100 Layer Cake)
1. Adorable, brightly colored gift bows by How About Orange.
2. You Are My Fave‘s long awaited fabric flower tutorial.
3. Camille Styles‘ extra special Mother’s Day brunch on Hayneedle.
4. A 1 year-old birthday party with the perfect gold star balloons on NieNie Dialogues.
5. Wearable art from Studio Deseo (via Simple Lovely.)
1. The very festive honeycomb display on Love Taza.
2. We are so excited about this book (via Creature Comforts.)
3. Stephmodo‘s new project for Anthropologie.
4. Un Beau Jour‘s delicious save the dates. (I love this French wedding blog!)
5. Tips and tricks for throwing an awesome event (by Designlovefest.)
1. Puppets inspired by South Africa by Handmade Charlotte.
2. Beautiful crepe cones by You Are My Fave.
3. Ruffled‘s perfectly styled paper flower arch.
4. A centerpiece that beautifully blends spring foliage, exotic orchids, and olive wood (via Snippet & Ink.)
5. Brit+Co.‘s unbelievably healthy donut recipe (donut party, anyone?)