1. I love the REAL sprinkles on the backs of these invitations.
2. The details at this party are incredible.
3. I want to go to every single one of these dinner parties (photo from here.)
4. Such a rad alternative to party hats.
5. I’m obsessed with these pretty paper wheels!
I’m always impressed with the creative cakes that people come up with. Here are a few that I’d like to try – they seem easy enough to tackle myself.
I’m debating whether to eat this one, or hug it.
A cake that celebrates doodling!
Almost prettier than the real thing.
Now I want to throw a space-themed party.
So, this is adorable.
Loving all the candy accents on this one.
A little while ago I was looking through a 1950s craft book and read about the Christmas tradition of a Jack Horner pie. Traditionally, the book says you wrap small presents, tie each one to a string, and put all the presents in a box/basket with the string tails hanging out of the box – then your party guests each take a string and pull it to see which prize they get.
This tissue paper birthday cake was inspired by that idea – instead of loot bags, have party guests each grab a string, pull, and see what they get! Alternatively, this would also be a fun way to distribute prizes for game-winners throughout the party. (P.S. Fan of paper cakes? Make these candle and cake hats for your guests!!)
Click through for full instructions … (more…)
I need more plants in my life! So I’ve been on the hunt for beautiful planters. Here are a few I’ve been eyeing.
I’ve been drooling over these yummy summer appetizer ideas. They give me one more reason to throw a big bash before the season ends!
1. Caprese Tea Sandwiches | 2. Caramelized Peaches + Cream with Toasted Crumble | 3. Fruit Kabobs | 4. Baby Greek Salads | 5. Kale & White Bean Crostini | 6. Tomato Toasts | 7. Little Lobster Rolls | 8. Watermelon Mint Lollipops