Today I’m showing how I would style this Folding Bookcase three ways. This little bookcase is simple and modern so it can work in any room. I tried it in the kitchen, my bedroom, and the kids room and it looked great everywhere. I really like the Room Essentials line because the pieces are beautiful, really versatile and have excellent price points. When I’m styling a space I think about how it’s going to function and then put it together with art and objects that I love. Plants, Art and Lighting make the biggest difference! How do you style your home?
Photos by Paul Ferney for Oh Happy Day
I love wrapping pretty gifts for my friends… it just makes the gift more special. Here a few ideas that have been inspiring me lately! (PS – Wrapping Inspiration No. 1!)
1. Polka Dot Gift Wrap | 2. Triangle Cheese Box | 3. Woven Paper Gift Topper | 4. Confetti Wrapping | 5. Wall Calendar Wrapping Paper | 6. Sweet William Gift Wrap | 7. Ribbon Gift Box| 8. Washi Tape Wrapping | 9. Custom Gift Wrap | 10. Plain Colored Gift Box
Today I’m super excited to share a DIY by Jodi Levine. I’ve been a huge fan of hers since I discovered her work years ago while she was working at Martha Stewart. This project is inspired by her new book Candy Aisle Crafts which comes out August 26. It’s about crafts you can make from the candy aisle and it’s genius. I preordered it last month (you can too by clicking here!) I’ve seen a sneak peek of the book and it is AMAZING. I’m thrilled to say that we’ll be giving away copies for 2 Oh Happy Day readers! Just click through below for all the contest details and to see the instructions for these brilliant little Cookie Cakes.
Click through for Jodi’s instructions and giveaway details!
1. Congrats, Joy! Your Target Fall Line is stunning.
2. A brilliant idea for a bachelorette party.
3. So these are perfect.
4. This is rad. I want to build one in the studio.
5. The most beautiful drinks EVER.
Celebrate learning with a Back to School Party! Send out library card invitations, wrap drinks in handwriting paper, set out some globes, and it’s safe to say all the guests will dig into that chalk board cake!