Warm weather is here so we’ve been making our Summer Bucket lists. One craft we’re definitely adding to the list is this DIY t-shirt project with a new product called Infusible Ink from Cricut. It essentially prints directly on fabric (it infuses the ink!) so you can make custom t-shirts to your heart’s content. It inspired us to throw a summer t-shirt party. Read on to see more.
It’s Father’s Day! Give yer ol’ dad a token of appreciation. We rounded up some design-y things that the guys in our lives whole-heartedly approve of.
1. We had no idea a bbq could be this good looking. Introducing the Cube Grill.
2. I bought these Nike Sneakers for my guy and he gets compliments from strangers. (In my head, I’m totally taking credit.)
3. I love NASA and I love this NASA Hoodie.
4. I’m very into acquiring all the sports things with smiley faces on them, Ping Pong Paddle Set!
5. Every boy scout should have one – Gunmetal Pocketknife.
6. Storage Caddies for all their electrical wires they seem to want to save.
7. For killing spiders and bugs. Need this HAY Fly Swatter.
8. Skate or die dude. Penny Skateboard!
9. A bike that can carry stuff around! 6 Speed Cargo Bike.
10. The best looking First Aid Kit we’ve ever seen.
MOMS! This year for Mother’s Day, grab a few of your #coolmom friends and host a Mom’s-Only-Brunch together. (No kids or dads allowed!) Keep the planning simple by splitting the responsibilities. Potlucks (or, better yet, catering!) are the ways to go. Get creative with the location: parks, rooftops, backyards, or pop up tables in unexpected locations make things feel special. Use a pile of citrus fruits and foraged vines as a centerpiece; it’s easy to pull together, but still feels beautiful. Today we partnered with Cricut to create stress-free party decorations and favors! (PS – We’re giving away TWO Cricut machines: one for you, one for mom!!! Read on below for details!)