1. Victoria’s parties are the best.
2. What to do with all that leftover pumpkin pie…
3. I can’t get over this pretty wrapping paper.
4. I just want to drink these all day.
5. The most awesome hat ever.
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? If you haven’t had time to prep yet, here are a few easy DIY ideas that you could still put together this weekend!
1. Wishbone Garland | 2. Thankful For Cards | 3. Copper Leaf Gourds | 4. Unique Holiday Wreath | 5. Mini Pie Place Cards | 6. Hanging Leaves | 7. Rosemary Pear Garland | 8. Gold Pretzel Napkin Rings | 9. Painted Acorn Garland | 10. Rosemary Sprig Place Cards
PUBLIC Bicycles just released a new line of bikes to help little kids learn how to ride. The new design allows kids to use their natural instincts to balance (without fear of falling.) It would make a great Christmas gift for a 3-5 year old! And today, one reader will get the chance to win a new PUBLIC Mini. Read all about the new models here and click through below for your chance to win!
Click through to enter…
With the holiday season approaching, I’ve noticed a lot of friends and family planning visits back to wherever they call home. My youngest sister is backpacking in Europe right now, but she’ll be coming home to Canada in a couples weeks. I thought this DIY suitcase garland would be a fun way to welcome her of course it would work for a going away party too! I’ve added a few Canadian accents to my party, but you could easily customize your decor to match your city or country. You could even make a few extra suitcases and use them as party favors!
Click through for instructions …
Love these great prints from Permanent Press Editions. Puts me in a partying mood.