I have been sharing bits and pieces of my home but this week I wanted to delve deeper and talk a little bit about the process. First we start with the before pictures…
I really love to cook but have found meal planning + grocery shopping + cooking to be too much for my busy schedule. I discovered Blue Apron a year ago and I love the concept. They take care of the meal planning and grocery shopping and you just have to do the food prep. The other thing I love is the recipes are new. So I feel like I get to be a little experimental when I cook. (If I had chosen the recipes we would be eating the same 5 meals I always make)…
Our team is taking a week off from the blog to prepare for some exciting projects we have coming up this fall. We’ll be back next Monday with fresh posts that we can’t wait to share! In the mean time: if you’d like to catch up on past posts, we’ve included some of our favorites below…
– Celebrate with a Giant Banana Split
– How to frost a perfectly Smooth Cake (and a Messy Cake and a Scallop Cake!)
– Throw a Churro con Chocolat party!
– Recipes for an Old Fashioned Homemade Soda Party
– Turn cookies into cakes…
– How to Pack for 2 Weeks in France with just a Carry On
– A San Francisco 3-Hour Tour
– How we Moved to Paris for a Year (Part 1 + Part 2!)
– 10 Tips for Traveling with Young Kids
– How to Search for an Airbnb in Paris
See you in September!