Fall is the best for dressing. We’ve been trying out the Golden Tote service for a while and really love the concept: each month, you can purchase a tote filled with a mix of items you pick and items that the Golden Tote stylists choose for you (based on your style profile.) It’s a great way to try new items and stay out of that I-have-nothing-to-wear rut. Here are some of our favorites for your party-going inspiration: Back Panel Jumpsuit, Nordic Shrug and Rustic Cape. They’re all versatile and perfect for layering in cooler weather. Do you have any fun parties coming up?
Sources: Jumpsuit – Golden Tote | Shrug – Golden Tote | Cape – Golden Tote | Bead Necklace – E. Smith | Eyeball Clutch – Falcon Wright | Red Shoes – Madewell | White Blouse – Everlane | Gold Necklace – Need Supply | Green Skirt – Madewell | Black Clutch – Marc by Marc Jacobs | Polka Dot Shoes – Madewell | Boyfriend Chambray Shirt – Madewell | Black Capris – Aritzia | Black Boots – Madewell
This post is sponsored by Golden Tote: a surprise shopping spree bundled up in a cute, canvas tote bag and delivered to your door.
Photos by Paul Ferney for Oh Happy Day
1. This looks so good. I want to make one this weekend.
2. Love all the cake toppers on this website.
3. These mini presents are cute.
4. What a great idea for a photobooth backdrop.
5. These makes me want hot chocolate.
I’m a huge fan of Merrilee Liddiard and was so excited to buy her new book, Playful. (Get it here.) It is such a great craft book! It’s filled with fun DIYs & crafts that you can make together with your kids. I bought two copies(!) and it’s completely beautiful. Today Merrilee is sharing these cat and pumpkin plate masks for Halloween that are inspired by the projects in her new book Today, we’re giving away 2 copies of Playful for Oh Happy Day readers. Make sure you click through below for all the contest details and to see the instructions for these funny little masks!
Click through for Merrilee’s instructions and contest details!
Here are a few party supplies that I’ve got my eye on. I love the colors! (PS – Have you seen Ikea’s new line of paper party decorations??)
1. These party hats are perfect. | 2. The prettiest envelopes. | 3. Fun straws. | 4. These plates are from Target! | 5. Rainbow cups. | 6. Cute for favors. | 7. One of the many decorations I got from Ikea this week…
Here are a few of our favorite Halloween DIY ideas from the archives. If you want to host a party, there’s still plenty of time!
1. Mini Ghost Pinatas | 2. Halloween Cake Topper | 3. Chalkboard Haunted House | 4. Spider Pinata | 5. Spider Surprise Balls | 6. Pom Pom Bat Cupcake Topper | 7. Spiderweb Cake Topper | 8. Spooky Owl Treat Boxes | 9. Spooky Eye Gift Bags | 10. Bat Candy Favors