I’ve really enjoyed teaching letterpress classes the last two years. If things go as planned and we get our French visas in a few weeks (fingers crossed) then I’ll be on hiatus for 2011. So October and November is the last chance to print your own business cards. You can either choose your a design from one of these or else submit your own design and we print them all together. They are one color/one sided and usually printed in a gray or a very dark blue (the class votes). You get 250 business cards. The class is $125/student and the price includes all supplies. Email me to sign up firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Saturday, October 23rd (3 spots) design deadline: Oct 13th
2. Saturday, November 13th (2 spots) design deadline: Nov 3rd
Today I’m announcing the Fall Letterpress Classes. For those of you not familiar with the class you either send in a design yourself or choose one of the designs right here a week before the class and we make a plate. Then the day of the class you get to print 250 of your own letterpress cards. The class is in San Francisco and costs $125. Email me to sign up: email@example.com More information about the class here. Below are two designs from previous students.
1. Saturday, September 18th (open) design deadline: Sept 8th
2. Saturday, October 23rd (open) design deadline: Oct 13th
3. Saturday, November 13th (open) design deadline: Nov 3rd
Just a reminder, there are three spots left in my letterpress class on May 8th in San Francisco. The design deadline has been extended until Monday, May 3rd. Please email me to sign up. More information here. The next one isn’t until the end of May, get ‘em while they are hot.
1. Studio Share – We are looking for someone to share our letterpress studio. Rent our Vandercook 4 and 500 square foot studio on Valencia Street in San Francisco on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is perfect for someone who is looking to print professionally but does not want to buy a press or procure a full-time studio.Go here for more information.
2. Letterpress Classes – There are still spots in the May, June, and July letterpress classes. You get 250 business cards and tuition is cheaper than if you ordered custom business cards yourself! Go here for more information.
3. Printing – I am taking printing jobs right now. I usually only print 2-3 jobs per month. For a quote email me a picture of your design (if possible) and specs. What size? How many? How many colors? and Timeline. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am teaching my letterpress business card classes at my studio here in San Francisco again. The classes are $125 and you get 250 business cards with your tuition. You can choose from the cards here (new designs added!) or submit your own design. Go here for all the information.
Dates of Classes
1. Saturday, April 17th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline is April 7th
2. Saturday, May 8th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline is April 28th
3. Saturday, June 19th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline June 9th