1. Adorable, brightly colored gift bows by How About Orange.
2. You Are My Fave‘s long awaited fabric flower tutorial.
3. Camille Styles‘ extra special Mother’s Day brunch on Hayneedle.
4. A 1 year-old birthday party with the perfect gold star balloons on NieNie Dialogues.
5. Wearable art from Studio Deseo (via Simple Lovely.)
It’s Mother’s Day week! And if your mom has a fun sense of humor these printable tattoos might be the perfect thing to add to her day. Just order this tattoo paper, download the PDF and print! They are super easy to make and we had SO much fun putting them on. Just remember to put the letters on right side up! Unfortunately we turned the B upside down on our first try. Ooops!
Click the image below to download the free Tattoo template!
Here is another DIY I did for Mother’s Day. Surprise mom with some familiar faces on Mother’s Day with these baby masks. Chances are she’ll remember the faces that she spent so many hours awake with in the middle of the night! Kids will love this project and it’s really easy to do. See the instructions below! (A special thanks to the fantastic Hawaii-based photographer Natalie Norton for the photos.) The adorable pancake toppers are from Pretty Swell.
Step 1. Get a baby photo where the whole head is showing straight on. Blow it up in either a software program like photoshop or take them to a copy machine and enlarge them. Print them onto cardstock.
Step 2. Cut out the faces and glue it onto a wooden popsicle stick.
Step 3. Voila! Surprise mom with breakfast in bed wearing your baby face!
all photos by Natalie Norton for Oh Happy Day