1. Studio Share – We are looking for someone to share our letterpress studio. Rent our Vandercook 4 and 500 square foot studio on Valencia Street in San Francisco on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is perfect for someone who is looking to print professionally but does not want to buy a press or procure a full-time studio.Go here for more information.
2. Letterpress Classes – There are still spots in the May, June, and July letterpress classes. You get 250 business cards and tuition is cheaper than if you ordered custom business cards yourself! Go here for more information.
3. Printing – I am taking printing jobs right now. I usually only print 2-3 jobs per month. For a quote email me a picture of your design (if possible) and specs. What size? How many? How many colors? and Timeline. Email me at email@example.com
I am teaching my letterpress business card classes at my studio here in San Francisco again. The classes are $125 and you get 250 business cards with your tuition. You can choose from the cards here (new designs added!) or submit your own design. Go here for all the information.
Dates of Classes
1. Saturday, April 17th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline is April 7th
2. Saturday, May 8th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline is April 28th
3. Saturday, June 19th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline June 9th
I am selling one of my letterpresses. It is a Vandercook 219 OS. More information can be found right here.
ps-Thanks everybody for the encouragement on my 30 things list. I’ll try to report on Fridays what I’ve accomplished so I can sort-of be held accountable.
I printed these cards at the beginning of summer (before I got sick and pregnant) and I realized the other day I never posted them. Speaking of which there are still a couple spots left in my letterpress business card classes. Go here for more details. Contact me asap if you are interested in the November 7th or November 21st class. These will be the last classes I’m teaching before I take maternity leave.
I am teaching three more sections of my business card letterpress class before I take a maternity break. That means I won’t be teaching anymore until next spring.
I designed these classes so you could learn a little bit about letterpress but still go home with 250 of your own letterpress business cards. The classes are priced at $125. For more information go here. To sign up email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates of Classes
Section 12 Saturday, October 24th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline Oct 14
Section 13 Saturday, November 7th 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline Oct 29
Section 14 Saturday, November 21st 10am-2pm* (open) design deadline Nov 12