1. Jane’s adorable ideas for the perfect Easter kids table.
2. Fun accessories for your feet by Elsie and Emma.
3. A lovely way to display Easter flowers on Gardenista.
4. Finally! Edible cascarones eggs by Brit+Co.
5. Amy Merrick shows West Elm how to perfectly style paper flowers.
1. Design Mom’s idea of the perfect Easter gift box.
2. The cutest 1 year old birthday party on Kelli Murray’s Blog (by Sitting In A Tree.)
3. Miniature terrariums by The House That Lars Built.
4. Martha Stewart’s perfectly folded bunny napkins.
5. Mr. Printable’s Origami ‘Bipyramid’ tutorial.
If you’re looking for an adorable St. Patrick’s Day craft to work on this weekend, we’ve collected a few of our favorites ideas from around the web. Enjoy!
We are having a simple Christmas this year but I still made a big ol’ list for Paul to choose from. Just because it is fun to shop in my head. Here is what is on my wishlist, lots of classic pieces and a few personal luxuries. What do you want for Christmas?
A. Sorry I’m Late Tee B. Classic Pajamas C. Copper Chairs D. Plenty by Ottolenghi E. Fiddle Fig Leaf Trees F. Copper Watering Can G. Mason Pearson Brush H. BKR Water Bottle I. Converse All Stars J. Bando Ostrich Pouf K.Wooden Tooth Brush Holder
1. One of my favorite prints has such an interesting back story. Buy a huge print for $300! 2. These 2-tone balloons are amazing. 3. Make a tote bag with this free printable. 4. In love with these pom pom boots (on sale!) 5. I really love these journals.