Like just about every other person I know I love Target! So when I got a chance to check out Target’s new Room Essentials line I said “yes please.” They asked me to share a few of my favorite pieces below, but you can find everything here. I like that the new styles and colors feel so fresh and modern. The patterns on these sheets are amazing, and I can’t wait to use this lamp in my bedroom. And a huge bonus: everything is super affordable. It’s a great way to freshen up your house for a new season without spending a ton of money.
Pucker up! These lip-inspired items are so good I could just kiss them.
Loving these neon Pinterest ideas today. Have a great weekend guys! (PS – More party pins.)
Beat the heat and throw a pool party! For adults or kids, everyone will love grilling out, fresh fruit, music, and balloons in the pool!
1. I love the REAL sprinkles on the backs of these invitations.
2. The details at this party are incredible.
3. I want to go to every single one of these dinner parties (photo from here.)
4. Such a rad alternative to party hats.
5. I’m obsessed with these pretty paper wheels!