Here are 10 inspiring handmade envelopes. My favorite is #6! It’s much better to find one of these in your mailbox than bills. (PS – Envelope Inspiration No. 1)
1. Vintage Letter | 2. Polka Dot Envelopes | 3. Melon Mail | 4. Confetti Envelope | 5. World Mail Day | 6. Hand Lettered Envelope | 7. Spotty Parcel | 8. Gold Letter | 9. Confetti Letter | 10.Cutout Name Mail
I love wrapping pretty gifts for my friends… it just makes the gift more special. Here a few ideas that have been inspiring me lately! (PS – Wrapping Inspiration No. 1!)
1. Polka Dot Gift Wrap | 2. Triangle Cheese Box | 3. Woven Paper Gift Topper | 4. Confetti Wrapping | 5. Wall Calendar Wrapping Paper | 6. Sweet William Gift Wrap | 7. Ribbon Gift Box| 8. Washi Tape Wrapping | 9. Custom Gift Wrap | 10. Plain Colored Gift Box
1. Congrats, Joy! Your Target Fall Line is stunning.
2. A brilliant idea for a bachelorette party.
3. So these are perfect.
4. This is rad. I want to build one in the studio.
5. The most beautiful drinks EVER.
Like just about every other person I know I love Target! So when I got a chance to check out Target’s new Room Essentials line I said “yes please.” They asked me to share a few of my favorite pieces below, but you can find everything here. I like that the new styles and colors feel so fresh and modern. The patterns on these sheets are amazing, and I can’t wait to use this lamp in my bedroom. And a huge bonus: everything is super affordable. It’s a great way to freshen up your house for a new season without spending a ton of money.