It’s getting close to back-to-school time, and we’ve put together eight of our favorite ideas that you can put together in a flash.
1. Wrap up a fun surprise to give them on their first day of school with this DIY Pink Pearl eraser wrapping paper.
2. This Apple Balloon is easy to make and such a delight.
3+4. Personalize those backpacks and pencils ahead of time and be school ready.
5. These adorable Rainbow Ruler Cookies would be a perfect school treat.
6. Take notes for days with these fun DIY mini notebooks.
7. Psych them out with PB&J Cookies in their lunch!
8. Learn how to print on brown lunch bags to add a little splash.