A camera party would be fun for your photographer friend, a 50th anniversary (all those memorable photos!) or even a 1st birthday party. Stick to one style of camera, or mix it up with vintage, digital, and photo booths!
I’m so excited for Valentine’s Day on Friday! I’ve been so inspired by all of the heart photos on Pinterest over the past few weeks. Here are a few of my favorites. (PS – All the supplies you need for an awesome Heart Party.)
1. These expandable paper hearts by Minieco are awesome.
2. Great ideas for edible Valentines by Oh Joy!
3. An amazing DIY gift (via 100 Layer Cakelet.)
4. Confetti System‘s paper flowers make me want to book a tropical vacation.
5. I love these DIY party decorations on Creature Comforts.
1. These sewing cards by Mr. Printables would make great DIY ornaments for kids!
2. I want to throw a fun present wrapping party just like Designlovefest‘s.
3. Smile and Wave‘s pipe cleaner ornaments are so fun.
4. Love these little cardboard Christmas trees on Julep.
5. Martha Stewart always has the best favor ideas!
When I found out I was designing the bathroom, I knew right away that I wanted to add floor-to-ceiling subway tile (with dark grout.) It makes the room feel clean and simple, but has such a powerful impact. Then, I knew I wanted to bring in lots of chrome details. There’s just something so fresh about chrome in the bathroom. I’m especially obsessed with these chrome lights I found on Lowe’s website! I love that you wouldn’t normally expect to find them over a bathroom mirror. Storage in the bathroom is a big deal for me, so I made sure to incorporate lots of baskets to for towels and toiletries. Finally, I added in pops of red through berry branches and bead garlands. Overall, the room was a success – and it makes me want to start renovating my new bathroom as soon as possible! Thanks again to Ashley Norton who helped me pull everything together on the day of the event.
Make sure you check out the photos and details about the bedroom I designed for Lowe’s here. Otherwise, if you’re interest in recreating this bathroom look, here are all the elements we picked up from Lowe’s:
A. Toilet Paper Holder | B. Pinewood Bead Chain | C. Wall Mounted Lamp with Metal Shade | D. Chrome Towel Bar | E. Wicker Basket | F. Bathroom Mirror | G. Floorstanding Shelf | H. Bathroom Sink Faucet
Photos by Patrick Schneider