1. I love the REAL sprinkles on the backs of these invitations.
2. The details at this party are incredible.
3. I want to go to every single one of these dinner parties (photo from here.)
4. Such a rad alternative to party hats.
5. I’m obsessed with these pretty paper wheels!
I’m always impressed with the creative cakes that people come up with. Here are a few that I’d like to try – they seem easy enough to tackle myself.
I’m debating whether to eat this one, or hug it.
A cake that celebrates doodling!
Almost prettier than the real thing.
Now I want to throw a space-themed party.
So, this is adorable.
Loving all the candy accents on this one.
I need more plants in my life! So I’ve been on the hunt for beautiful planters. Here are a few I’ve been eyeing.
Gorman is an Australian brand that makes colorful and fun clothing. (If you follow my instagram then you know I’m a huge Gorman fan, they make all of my favorite dresses.) I was introduced to them last year and my husband jokes I should have a direct deposit to them because that’s where I spend all my money anyway. I love that their stuff is so different and they have great prints and cuts. They recently launched a line of homegoods and it’s so good I can’t believe it. How amazing is that eye plate? The shipping from Australia is totally fast and not too expensive. If you are shopping for clothes make sure you get the right size in Australian sizing (this sizing chart was accurate for me.) They also have amazing sales. I follow them on Facebook and Instagram and get great deals on their dresses.) Have you ever heard of Gorman?
This post is sponsored by Gorman. One of my favorite companies in the world.
1. These are soooo perfect for summer movie nights.
2. You still have time to make these last-minute 4th of July treats!
3. The prettiest summer cake. Ever.
4. I wouldn’t mind coming home to this!
5. I love free printable wrapping paper, especially when it’s awesome.