1. I’ll take my diamonds in donut form.
2. Elsie Marley used our tutorial to make this awesome banana pinata!
3. The perfect balloon wall by ban.do.
4. Mighty Girl always has the best party themes.
5. A marriage timeline to celebrate an anniversary by You Are My Fave.
What are you wearing for your Labor Day barbecue? I always have trouble blending style with comfort. But I think this outfit does a good job of mixing them together. Now I just need to grow out my hair enough to pull off that braid!
At the end of the summer, one of my favorite things to do is go camping since the weather warms up in the Bay Area. Today I’m inspired by a camping party theme.
1. The cutest animal pom pom DIY over on Mr. Printables.
2. Marsha Golemac makes beautiful paper pineapples.
3. I love the touch of neon on these invitations (via Brooklyn Bride.)
4. You Are My Fave‘s DIY for these awesome party headbands.
5. The yarn banners on CreativeBug are amazing.
Once we get into the swing of Fall I really want to throw a midday modern tea party. It would be fun to include bold tea cups, interesting teapots, vibrant flowers, and lots of multicolored macarons!