1. Jane’s adorable ideas for the perfect Easter kids table.
2. Fun accessories for your feet by Elsie and Emma.
3. A lovely way to display Easter flowers on Gardenista.
4. Finally! Edible cascarones eggs by Brit+Co.
5. Amy Merrick shows West Elm how to perfectly style paper flowers.
One of my favorite parts about Easter Sunday is seeing all the littles dressed up in their adorable Easter outfits. Those miniature suit jackets and fancy dresses are enough to make my heart melt! I don’t have kids of my own yet, but I can’t wait for the day when I can spoil them with new clothes on Easter. I’m pretty sure their outfits will look something like this…
Boys: 5. Ludlow Suit Jacket 6. Everyday Shirt 7. Turquoise Straight Jeans 8. Combination Docksiders 9. Aviator Sunglasses 10. Striped T-Shirt 11. Chino Style Bermadas with Belt 12. Kids Converse Jack Purcell Low-Tops
Easter might be my favorite holiday. After the dreary winter months, I love welcoming back warm weather, budding flowers, new life, and colorful clothing. This year on Easter, I’m planning to embrace pastels with an outfit that’s easy to transition from the brunch table to an egg hunt with friends. What will you be wearing?
1. Design Mom’s idea of the perfect Easter gift box.
2. The cutest 1 year old birthday party on Kelli Murray’s Blog (by Sitting In A Tree.)
3. Miniature terrariums by The House That Lars Built.
4. Martha Stewart’s perfectly folded bunny napkins.
5. Mr. Printable’s Origami ‘Bipyramid’ tutorial.
1. The Cake Blog’s very festive Speckled Egg Cake.
2. Design Sponge’s perfect St. Patrick’s Day accessory.
3. Mr. Printable’s Rainbow Party Surprise Invites.
4. 100 Layer Cake’s Watercolor Paper Flower DIY.
5. Martha’s take on Easter baskets.