1. This floral doorway on OnceWed is stunning.
2. I love the colors on these adorable favor bags by You Are My Fave for Julep.
3. I’m obsessed with these string lights from onefortythree.
4. How About Orange made these awesome origami hearts.
5. Real Simple shares some genius ideas for homemade Valentine’s Day cards. Which one is your fave?
Did you know Monday is National Chocolate Cake Day? Is this for real? I won’t say no to another reason to eat chocolate cake. So in case you’re looking for a way to celebrate, here are a just a few ideas…
Are you a fan of the Olympics? If you’re planning to watch the games in a few weeks, try inviting over a few of your friends for a fun winter party. Even if you can’t make it to Sochi this year, you can still cheer on your country with hot chocolate, marshmallows, homemade popcorn, and snowflakes!
This month has already been so exciting and full of fun projects. Our studio is finally coming together and it feels good to get things finished up. We’ve been tracking most of our progress on Instagram. Do you follow Oh Happy Day?
All photo’s via Oh Happy Day’s Instagram account.
Have you ever had to plan a birthday party at the last minute? In a perfect world, I like to have a few weeks to plan out a theme. But sometimes life gets in the way and it just doesn’t work out like that. So if I need to plan something in a rush, here are 9 things I know I can pick up for an awesome party. All of these items can be found at local stores (Party City, Target, etc.) If you hurry, you could probably do all your shopping and set up in less than 3 hours!
Click through for all the details…