I love wrapping pretty gifts for my friends… it just makes the gift more special. Here a few ideas that have been inspiring me lately! (PS – Wrapping Inspiration No. 1!)
1. Polka Dot Gift Wrap | 2. Triangle Cheese Box | 3. Woven Paper Gift Topper | 4. Confetti Wrapping | 5. Wall Calendar Wrapping Paper | 6. Sweet William Gift Wrap | 7. Ribbon Gift Box| 8. Washi Tape Wrapping | 9. Custom Gift Wrap | 10. Plain Colored Gift Box
1. Congrats, Joy! Your Target Fall Line is stunning.
2. A brilliant idea for a bachelorette party.
3. So these are perfect.
4. This is rad. I want to build one in the studio.
5. The most beautiful drinks EVER.
Pucker up! These lip-inspired items are so good I could just kiss them.
I’m happy to announce my partnership with eBay! I realized some of my favorite things I own are things I’ve bought from eBay over the years. So I went around my house and took pictures of some of my most cherished items for the collage below. (click through below for the whole post) I love eBay and use it constantly, for everything from hard-to-find-vintage items to new shoes or electronics. I even bought my little red car off eBay! Here are some of my current favorite collections I’ve scoured for on eBay based on my favorite purchases! Vintage Cars | Wood Toys | Alarm Clocks
Click through for full post
It’s time to restock my party closet! I’m loving all the brightly colored party supplies I’ve been spotting lately: