I made a list of 30 things I wanted to finish before I was 30. I finished almost half and made significant progress on another seven. So I’m feeling pretty good about it. I love lists.
Go sailing again with Paul
2. Have lunch with 15 different friends. -only nine!
3. Go on an overnight get-away with Paul -didn’t finish
4. Read 2 new books
Feel like every room in my house is “decorated” This one is almost done so I’m counting it.
Organize filing system
Go to the dentist
Hire cleaning lady back
9. Clean out storage space Half done!
10. Have a giant garage sale Nope, Will have to wait until spring.
Throw a simple 30th birthday party
Set up an awesome play area for Moses
13. Sell one of my letterpresses almost!
14. Finish organizing/setting up studio -didn’t finish
15. Send out letterpress Christmas cards -nope
16. Sign up for farm produce box -nope
17. Don’t use any disposable grocery sacks -failed
Organize Insurance information
Research treatments for clefts and local hospital programs
20. Read the Book of Mormon -part of it
Finish Christmas Shopping by December 1st -I finished 95% by the 1st so I’m counting this
Get Life Insurance Policy set up and get a Will
23. Finish Moses’ baby book -still working on it
Throw a Christmas Party
25. Submit Tax Materials to Accountant by Jan 31
26. Get babysitting Co-op going again -nope
Get a massage (or two)
28. Date night once a week -We did this about half the time.
29. Make photo albums: one for each year of our marriage + vacations. -still working on it
Nest and make the new baby some beautiful things