Have you or your kids ever received a last-minute invite to a kid’s birthday party and were in a scramble to get a gift fast?! That happened to me recently, and I want to be gift-ready next time! Here are some gift ideas (around $30 or less) to have tucked away in a closet, or drawer somewhere for the next time you are in a pinch.
1. Wouldn’t this Strawberry make the cutest gift?
2. Give the gift of learning their ABC’s in a stylish way, hooray!
3. Supporting Bravery magazine that promotes strong female role models. Yes!
4. These geometric coloring crayons are so fresh and fun.
5. Beautiful puzzles are a definite win-win.
6. This floating origami boat is perfect for little ones, and bath safe.