Sneakers are on my brain, and here are a few in all different colors I have my eye on lately, all under $100.
(From top left)
1. Last winter, while visiting Paris, I saw a lot of people on the sidewalks sporting white high tops similar to these, and they looked super chic paired with jeans.
2. This Nike style is popping up all over the place, and this color combination is a winner in my book.
4. Often yellow is hard to get right on shoes without going all yellow bird, but these Pumas have me smiling big.
5. These Gola sneakers with green stripes are right on point.
6. These sweet ‘American’ trainers can ironically be tricky to find in the states. (Why are a lot of sneakers often a bit more stylish outside of the U.S.?)
7. I am not usually a super fan of the retro grandpa style but sporting these Finnish blue ones caught my eye and would be a way to mix it up.
8. These gray staples go with so many things!
Another brand popping up everywhere are these. I love their sustainability philosophy claims and enjoy their minimal aesthetic, yet they are more pricey than just one Benjamin, and the comfort reviews are quite mixed. Are you a fan?
Weigh in on your favorites, what sneakers are you into lately?