Today we’ve partnered with Townleygirl to create a Modern Disney Princess Party! We wanted to create a fresh modern take, sticking to a simple color palette of perfect pastels using Townleygirl’s super cute non-toxic cosmetics and hair accessories from the Disney Princess range as favors! Read on to see how we planned the whole party!
- Balloon Dance Party! We filled the dance floor with princess pink balloons and played our favorite songs from the Princess movies! Party favorites included: ‘I Can Show You the World’ ‘Once Upon a Dream’, ‘Be Our Guest’, and A Whole New World’
- Use mylar balloons to create a fun banner for your party! Pick your favorite princess movie phrase, we chose ‘Be Our Guest’ from Beauty and the Beast!
- Gem cookies! Hire a local baker (Or bake them yourself!) to create gemstone shaped cookies in different colors to match the theme, you could also opt for crowns or princess dresses!
- Mini Makeovers are the perfect party activity for the kids! Supply cute makeup, hair and nail art supplies. For this, Townleygirl makes tons of fun and safe cosmetics and hair accessories that are perfect for kids parties. They partner with brands like Disney, DreamWorks, and Hasbro so you can find a theme (from Disney Princesses to Vampirina, and My Little Pony) that your child loves. Their products are great for favors and gifts!
- No party is complete without cute favor bags! Fill with goodies (Townleygirl nail polish and lip balms are perfect for this!). You can also include small candies and a thank you note for guests!
Townley Girl is offering Oh Happy Day readers 30% Off Your Entire Order. Use code OhHappyDay30 at checkout ($30 min purchase).
This post is sponsored by Townleygirl
Photography and styling by Amy Moss
Cookies by XOBakes
Thanks to little S and little M for modeling!