Do you guys know about the Adobe Creative Residency? It’s an amazing program for creatives to spend a year focusing on a passion project, while sharing their experiences and processes with the creative community. The goal is to create a culture of creating and sharing. These travel journals were made by Christine Herrin, one of Adobe’s four 2016-2017 Creative Residents. She lives in San Francisco and loves documenting her travels through “modern scrapbooking”. During her residency, she has been working on turning her analog hand-lettering into digital and printed products. These photos include her Everyday Explorer Journal Kits. It helps you document memories while you’re traveling. They are awesome and you can buy them right here.
Sound like an awesome program? Find out how to apply below.
The Adobe Creative Residency is currently taking applications for 2017-2018 residents through February 26th. For more information about how to apply, go here.
- An entire year to focus on a personal creative project
- Adobe support and expertise to help you realize your project
- Access to Creative Cloud
- Hardware as needed for your project
- Opportunities to meet and receive guidance from leading creatives
- Access to participate in creative events including Adobe MAX and 99U
- Increased exposure and recognition in the creative community
- Full salary and health benefits
This post is sponsored by Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions.
Photos & styling by Naomi Julia Satake