Today I want to introduce Darcy Miller’s new book Celebrate Everything! It’s out today! I received this in the mail a few weeks ago and could not believe how GOOD it is. Darcy Miller is the long-time Editor of Martha Stewart Weddings. She is a legend. Sometimes when a big name gets a book deal they phone-it-in a little but when I opened this book my mouth was agape! It is ridiculously amazing! Honestly it’s next-level. Every single page has like five good ideas and inspiration. You can see a video of the book right here. It belongs up on the bible-of-entertaining shelf. Today Darcy is sharing this cute cake idea from her book… and you can win a copy of the book below in the comments!
To WIN a signed copy of Celebrate Everything + a bunch of other fun treats:
1) Visit Darcy’s site to read more about Celebrate Everything!
2) Comment below on why you’d like to add this book to your collection!
The giveaway ends on Friday, 10/28 when the winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
(Giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our winner, Fran!)
Gummy Bear Cake DIY
- Bake your favorite cake recipe into the desired mold.
- Remove cake from mold, and cover with your favorite icing.
- Cover your cake in rows of colored gummies, or pick a single shade and use a mix of candies. Start from the top/center of the cake with the candy and work down. For the corners and edges, use kitchen scissors to cut the gummies.
From Celebrate Everything by Darcy Miller. Copyright © 2016 by Darcy Miller. Reprinted by permission of William Morrow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. Photos by Mike Krater.