Even in the summer-time, it’s nice to give kids a fun break to look forward to in the afternoons. We know it can be hard these days to find snacks that provide a good balance between ‘fun’ and wholesome, so we’ve teamed up with Annie’s to share some inspiration using their delicious snacks made with simple and organic ingredients. Here’s how to recreate this playful environment for your own little ones:
- Fill acrylic martini glasses (we picked up some at Party City!) with milk and garnish with a healthy granola bar. Lately, we’ve been loving these new Organic Chewy Granola Bars. They come in three flavors – the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is our favorite. Then, embellish the drinks with cute and colorful swizzle sticks!
- Include fun, colorful toys and activities like coloring pages, origami animals and novelty glasses!
- Turn your snacks into kid-friendly ‘hors d’oeuvres’ by using cocktail picks and mini dishes.
- Sprinkle confetti liberally to create a festive vibe!
- Finally, include snacks in fun, playful shapes that encourage play and make snacking more fun.
Hopefully this will provide a fun way to brighten up an afternoon! Have you ever tried to shake up snack time like this?
This post is sponsored by Annie’s: our friends who are dedicated to making snacktime fun & delicious for everybunny.