I’m not a big Valentine gift giver (choosing gifts gives me anxiety!) but I still like the idea of planting small, simple surprises around for my husband to find throughout his day. I’ve been making a list of little things that would make him smile, and I plan to leave them in spots he can’t miss. Our team helped me brainstorm – if you need some Valentine inspiration we’ve included them all below!
You could include funny puns with the surprise (“I’ve only got eyes for you!” with sunglasses or “You color my world!” with crayons). Or, if you’re not into cheesy stuff, write a funny poem or a quick note and attach it with a gift tag:
- Switch out his sunglasses for these heart-shaped ones instead.
- Leave heart balloons in the shower or his closet. (Like this!)
- Place his favorite candies on his pillow.
- Hide a souvenir from your last romantic vacation in his bedside table.
- Put red heart stickers all over his workout clothes. (Ha!)
- Slip a photo of a sweet memory in his wallet.
- Stash heart shaped love notes inside his laptop.
- Drop confetti in his shoes.