We’ve partnered with The Quaker Oats Company to bring you a few easy breakfast recipes to simplify your morning routine. Last week we shared this healthy waffle recipe. Today, we are excited to bring you a delicious granola recipe. I love making a big batch and then having it ready to go for quick mornings.
This recipe is great for busy families because you can make a huge batch at the beginning of the week and eat a bit each morning. We add a little yogurt and berries (although it’s good enough to eat plain too) and it keeps us full.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup good quality cocoa
- 1/2 cup honey (can be increased to 3/4 cup for a sweeter granola)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (optional)
This post is in collaboration with The Quaker Oats Company.
Recipe by Andrea Pimental
Photography & styling by Alison Piepmeyer