Wherever you may be in the world, a day at the beach can turn into a tropical picnic fiesta with the right accessories…
Here’s a good recipe:
- Start with a mix of bright, festive colors like fuchsia, teal, green, orange and yellow.
- Throw in some fruity tropical cocktails in acrylic margarita glasses.
- A selection of tasty snacks to munch on!
- Paper fans to help you cool off.
- A pretty picnic blanket or beach towel. I’m personally loving the range of colorful Turkish bath towels that are currently in vogue.
- A good book and some tunes for those quiet, relaxing moments.
- A ukulele, board games, soccer ball or frisbee to provide more social fun!
- A day at the beach must always include a beautiful handwoven raffia basket like this gorgeous yellow number from Mar Y Sol!!
- Cute-as-pie shades and swimsuit.
- Beach umbrella and sun hat for when you need a break from baking!
- Gorgeous partyware.
- …and don’t forget the sunblock!!!