Advent Calendar Ideas
Yesterday, I realized we are halfway through November. If you are going to do a little advent calendar this is the time to order the supplies to be ready for December 1. Here are the advent calendar ideas we’ve done in the past. We have a tradition of doing a little Christmas-y activity for each day before Christmas. Things like go ice skating or hang mistletoe or make spiced cider. So the advent calendar is a big deal in our house. Find the instructions and supply lists below. (I think the mini tree one is my favorite.)
Here’s what you need:
1. Mini Tree Advent Calendar - 25 Mini Pine Trees, 25 2″ Brown Boxes, Free Downloadable Template, Quick Dry Tacky Glue, Scissors
2. Chalkboard Advent Calendar - Chalkboard Spray Paint, 25 2″ Boxes, Chalk, Ribbon
3. Advent Calendar Iron On - Iron-On Transfer Paper, 6″x4″ Cotton Muslin Bags, Iron, Printer
4. Printable Advent Calendar - Printable
5. Holiday Box Advent Calendar - 24 3×3″ Boxes (bigger is alright if you don’t mind a border), Tape, Scissors, Printout
6. Giant Advent Calendar - 1.25″ White Wool Felt Numbers, 3″ Wool Felt Circles, 2 yards printed Christmas tree fabric from Ikea, Thread, Sewing Needle, Scissors and Two 62″ Wooden Dowels
And if you need ideas for objects to put in your calendar, here are a bunch of things that I like to include.
Category: advent calendar
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.