It was fun to go through my archives from 2012. I tried a few different models where the first part of the year I had contributors in addition to my own projects and the last part of the year we experimented working a team to produce our projects in-house. We are still making adjustments so we can find the right set up but it has been really great working with other people. I’m excited for all of the things in store for 2013.
1. Stamped Party Favors DIY 2. Pinwheel Party Favor DIY Free Printable 3. Wooden Spoon Flags
4. DIY Surprise Lantern 5. Mini Crepe Paper Flower Favors DIY 6. 10 Tips for Traveling with Young Kids
7. Valentine Scrabble Gram Free Printable 8. Mini Cakes DIY 9. DIY Confetti Tablecloth
10. Painted Dipped Baby Food Jars DIY 11. Animals Ready to Party 12. 10 Things Paris with Kids
13. DIY CMYK Lanterns 14. Birthday Installation Yarn Trail 15. Stamped Envelopes