I hate when Stocking stuffers become an after thought (guilty!) Here are some ideas if you need some. All of these I kept under $30.
1. Tabletop Ping Pong set. Turns a normal table into a ping pong table.
2. Chocolate Pie Chart $20. Only thing better than candy is clever candy.
3. Headlamp $29. Nothing makes a dude feel more manly than gear.
4. Holga $27. Fun toy camera and you can’t beat the price.
5. Rubik’s Cube $14. So classic and perfect for your desk.
6. NPR Map $7. Wherever you are you’ll know the local NPR station.
7. Paper Hot Air Balloon $26. Fun thing to play with.
8. Travel Guide $12. To somewhere they’d like to go. (It makes me feel like its one step closer to traveling there.)
9. Personalized Pencils $9. Make them say something funny or clever.
10. Nice Parking Cards $15. Snarky little cards when someone does a bad parking job.
11. Subscription to Wired $10. This is Paul’s favorite magazine.
12. Kiehl’s Moisturizer $29. Paul doesn’t spend a lot on products so I like to splurge and get him something good once in a while.
13.Threadless Tee $12. Lots of t-shirts to choose from.