I’ve been getting a little jealous of everyone getting their school supplies for back to school so I made a little collection of my favorite supplies.
1. Italian Zenith Stapler These come in all sorts of fabulous colors and even though the staples are tiny they can hold together a tax return. The best stapler ever! I got mine at Castle in the Air but they also sell them here. When I bought it they promised it was the last stapler I would ever buy.
2. Tape Dispenser I originally saw this on Hi + Lo and bought one from Uline but they’ve since stopped carrying it. I found another source right here. It is so industrial and pretty and holds all my artist tapes.
4. Black and White Twine Great for packaging up things and it will last you forever.
5. Handmade Scissors I own four pairs of these and I love them. I take them in with my knives when I sharpen them. They are made to last a lifetime.
6. Midori D Clips My favorite are the Alligators but they come in so many great shapes (I’m also partial to the pig.) Sometimes “cute” paper clips don’t work as well as the old normal kind but these are very sturdy.
7. J Herbin Inks Every time I go to the art store I pick up a new color. They look so nice in their little tins all lined up in a row.
8. Japanese Masking Tape I love this stuff and use it a lot in packaging or when I’m printing. Plus it is so pretty + shiny.
9. Heart Hole Punch I picked this up from the Martha Stewart Craft section at Michaels. I’ve since decided all hole punches should be heart shaped.