Paul asked what I wanted for Christmas this year and I couldn’t really think of anything. But after some thought I put together a little list for him –its pretty boring but here is my Christmas wish list.
1. Polaroid Film (Our stash is running low.)
2. Gocco Printing Supplies (ditto.)
3. Pants (I haven’t bought a new pair since I lost the baby weight. I would like these or these or these.)
4. A surprise trip (nothing fancy but it has to be a surprise)
5. A corner rounder
6. Books: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, Consider the Lobster, Domino: The Book of Decorating, Pre Order the new Sixx Design book