1. A genius idea for a photobooth backdrop on Julep.
2. I’m obsessed with this garland.
3. A Cup of Jo explains the best way to leave a party.
4. These string lights are amazing.
5. I wish every storefront looked like this!
Whenever I throw a big party, I always like to have a photobooth set up where my guest can have their photo taken as a way to remember the night. They always end up being so fun! Here are a few of my favorite ideas from over the years. Do you like having photobooths at your parties?
Here is a fun little photobooth backdrop we made last week. The materials are super simple. I think these would look awesome as the backdrop to a wedding ceremony! (PS – Another photobooth DIY you might like.)
Click through for instructions…
Here is a party idea that could be used for decoration, a photobooth, or even hung as a garlands. Big curtains of fringe make a huge impact and are so easy to make. Click through here to find the easy step-by-step instructions.
Click through for full instructions and photos.