Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
Butternut squash is a very versatile winter squash. It can be roasted, mashed, pureed for soups, used in muffins or bread – AND can also be used to make these pretty Thanksgiving or holiday name “cards.” They can also adorn the top of pie with the words “Save Room” or “Thankful” or really anything else your heart desires.
Click through for instructions!
Here are 10 inspiring handmade envelopes. My favorite is #6! It’s much better to find one of these in your mailbox than bills. (PS – Envelope Inspiration No. 1)
1. Vintage Letter | 2. Polka Dot Envelopes | 3. Melon Mail | 4. Confetti Envelope | 5. World Mail Day | 6. Hand Lettered Envelope | 7. Spotty Parcel | 8. Gold Letter | 9. Confetti Letter | 10.Cutout Name Mail
1. This looks so good. I want to make one this weekend.
2. Love all the cake toppers on this website.
3. These mini presents are cute.
4. What a great idea for a photobooth backdrop.
5. These makes me want hot chocolate.
Here are a few party supplies that I’ve got my eye on. I love the colors! (PS – Have you seen Ikea’s new line of paper party decorations??)
1. These party hats are perfect. | 2. The prettiest envelopes. | 3. Fun straws. | 4. These plates are from Target! | 5. Rainbow cups. | 6. Cute for favors. | 7. One of the many decorations I got from Ikea this week…