Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
by Alix Sorrell
Cute packaging is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season! Whether you have a small gift or mini-cupcakes to give away, these little woodland boxes with “faux” bows are the perfect way to wrap any tiny surprise. Find some fun colorful card-stock and assemble these printable boxes in any color palette you desire. Good things definitely come in small packages!
Click through for instructions… (more…)
This one’s for everyone with December birthdays. Just because it’s the holiday season, it doesn’t mean you can wrap their Christmas & birthday presents into one! Instead, here’s a special DIY for Christmas crackers shaped like birthday candles. Make a bunch as a fun surprise for the birthday girl or boy and fill them up with mini treats, toys and candy.
Click through for full instructions …
1. Victoria’s parties are the best.
2. What to do with all that leftover pumpkin pie…
3. I can’t get over this pretty wrapping paper.
4. I just want to drink these all day.
5. The most awesome hat ever.
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? If you haven’t had time to prep yet, here are a few easy DIY ideas that you could still put together this weekend!
1. Wishbone Garland | 2. Thankful For Cards | 3. Copper Leaf Gourds | 4. Unique Holiday Wreath | 5. Mini Pie Place Cards | 6. Hanging Leaves | 7. Rosemary Pear Garland | 8. Gold Pretzel Napkin Rings | 9. Painted Acorn Garland | 10. Rosemary Sprig Place Cards
Dessert tables at parties have been all the rage the last several years (I blame Amy Atlas for blowing them up!) I love dessert tables but they can be tricky to get just right. If you aren’t careful they can end up looking a little sad. The first one I ever made I spent a lot of time and effort and the table came out looking flat and sparse. I eventually figured out the trick and today I’m going to give you my favorite tips for a successful dessert table.
Click through for details!