Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
1. Jihan does it again. These balloons are perfect.
2. Those ears! Love this couples costume idea.
3. The prettiest way to use paper napkins.
4. Such a brilliant way to use honeycombs.
5. I’d love to make a bunch of these for a party!
1. These are perfect.
2. I saw a sneak peek of this book – and it’s brilliant.
3. Upgraded snail mail.
4. Who knew that pool toys could make such awesome party decorations?
5. I’m obsessed with this installation.
by Sally J Shim
I love a good pun and this Party Clock Invitation DIY will let the recipient know it is time for a fun celebration. You can customize the text on the invitation to reflect the type of party you are throwing, whether it is a birthday party, housewarming party, or baby shower. Try cutting a circle from patterned paper if you want a bit more pattern and color on your invitation. If there are important details that will not fit on the front of the invitation, print it on the back of the invitation.
Click through for materials and instructions!
I love looking at mid century design for craft ideas – these hanging stars were inspired by the popular starburst and atomic patterns. Made of straws, these decorations are super quick (and affordable!) to make. And check out more retro party projects!
Click through for instructions …