Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
Don’t you love the candy selection around Easter time? So colorful and spring-like, I want to buy (and eat!) it all. Conveniently, National Jelly Bean Day is April 22, so it’s a great time to stock up on your favorite jelly beans. I think it would be so much fun to have a jelly bean tasting party, especially with all the gourmet flavors available these days. Make this jelly bean garland to celebrate – you can even hand out the triangles as party favors once the day is over! (PS – Put any extra jelly beans in these fun Easter boxes!)
Click through for instructions … (more…)
1. A genius pinata idea by our friends at Photojojo!
2. The prettiest paper fruit ever.
3. Such a fun and easy way to decorate favor bags.
4. These chocolate & sprinkle covered marshmallows look so delicious!
5. I really want one of these new tumblers from ban.do.
As an event designer I really love any super-quick and easy project. Jordan’s yellow party – awesome! And I don’t even know how often I’ve used her fringey streamers DIY by now. Whipping up lovely decor in bulk is pretty much one of my favorite things. So, today I wanted to show you one of my go-to DIYs when I need to decorate for a party and don’t have a lot of time. I’ve made bunting the regular way: cutting out shape after shape and attaching it to string. The end result sure is great, but really if you want to decorate a bigger space, it’ll take a long time to craft all those garlands. If you’re anything like me, you’ll love this simple way to create bunting from crepe paper streamers in no time at all!
Click through for materials and instructions!
1. I’m so happy it’s springtime! Love these pretty wrapping ideas by House That Lars Built.
2. Oh Joy‘s garden party looked so dreamy! Have you stopped by Target to see her new party line yet?
3. My sister and her family threw the best birthday party for Roman!
4. This is such a genius idea wedding favors!
5. The prettiest cake! I want all my food to be covered in edible flowers.