Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
This month, I want to throw a harvest party to celebrate Autumn. We’d eat outside, drink cider, bowl with squash, and eat lots of pie! What would your harvest party include?
Growing up, whenever there was a wishbone around my siblings and I always bickered over whose turn it was to break it and make a wish. If only we had made these clay wishbones back then! Simply sculpt air dry clay into wishbone shapes and you’ve got handfuls of potential wishes! A playful treat for after dinner, wouldn’t they be a fun way to decorate your table this autumn?
Click through for instructions…
1. The Six Week Boutique is selling the most beautiful paper diamond templates.
2. I love this creative wrapping paper idea by Minieco!
3. This baby announcement from paper artist Chloe Fleury might be the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen.
4. Super-fun paper letter templates by Mr. Printables.
5. Martha Stewart‘s balloon numbers are simple but awesome.
This post is brought to you by Best Buy. Submit a photo of your rundown small appliances in need of an #applianceupgrade to the Best Buy Facebook page for a chance to win a Small Appliance Makeover worth $1,000 in Best Buy eGift Cards.
Here is a super fun idea for a party that I cannot wait to throw! We’ve been messing around with our new SodaStream from Best Buy (it allows you to make soda on the spot!) I asked my friend Andrea to help me come up with some natural flavors for a party and she came up with four amazing recipes. We made blackberry-pineapple soda with coconut sorbet, chocolate soda with coffee ice cream, clementine soda with vanilla ice cream, and ginger-lemon soda with green tea ice cream. We could barely make it through the photo shoot without drinking all the props! Having a SodaStream for this party is perfect, because you’ll have an unlimited supply of soda water. My favorite model is the Source Home Soda Maker. It’s an appliance I wouldn’t mind having on our kitchen counter – it’s so beautiful! Have you ever made homemade soda?
Click through for instructions and recipes…
At every party I throw, I always like to make a little something for guests to take home with them. Here are a few of my favorites. Which ones have you tried? (To see all of Oh Happy Day’s favor ideas, click here.)
1. Strawberry Treat Box Printables | 2. Stamped Party Favors | 3. Pinwheel Party Favors | 4. Caramel Apple Kits | 5. Lemonade Favors | 6. Geometric Gift Boxes | 7. Mini Masterpiece Favors | 8. Repackaged Candy Favors