Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
Today I’m super excited to share a DIY by Jodi Levine. I’ve been a huge fan of hers since I discovered her work years ago while she was working at Martha Stewart. This project is inspired by her new book Candy Aisle Crafts which comes out August 26. It’s about crafts you can make from the candy aisle and it’s genius. I preordered it last month (you can too by clicking here!) I’ve seen a sneak peek of the book and it is AMAZING. I’m thrilled to say that we’ll be giving away copies for 2 Oh Happy Day readers! Just click through below for all the contest details and to see the instructions for these brilliant little Cookie Cakes.
Click through for Jodi’s instructions and giveaway details!
1. Congrats, Joy! Your Target Fall Line is stunning.
2. A brilliant idea for a bachelorette party.
3. So these are perfect.
4. This is rad. I want to build one in the studio.
5. The most beautiful drinks EVER.
Celebrate learning with a Back to School Party! Send out library card invitations, wrap drinks in handwriting paper, set out some globes, and it’s safe to say all the guests will dig into that chalk board cake!
1. The most perfect way to wrap summer presents.
2. Such a pretty party, on DesignLoveFest.
3. Yowza! This wedding tent is amazing!!
4. Seriously, this might be the easiest way to make a photobooth backdrop…
5. I want someone to make this for my birthday.
Loving these neon Pinterest ideas today. Have a great weekend guys! (PS – More party pins.)