Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
1. Erin Jang is a genius! Here’s how to party like a president.
2. Angel Food makes Happy Birthday donuts!
3. Print some smooches thanks to Eat Drink Chic.
4. A sweet birthday banner (via You Are My Fave.)
5. These animal masks by The House That Lars Built are so fun.
With the season turning cooler, it is the perfect time to throw a Red Riding Hood party. Throw all the party goodies into picnic baskets, and find a perfect little spot hidden in the trees. Any kid would love playing wolf with these masks, and the finger puppets are perfect party favors.
Here’s a fun and sparkly accessory that’s perfect for all of those upcoming holiday parties! I made mine out of various shades of gold paper – but it would be fun to experiment with different colors of the rainbow. To start this easy project, use our template to make a bunch of paper gemstones. Then attach them a headband using hot glue. Voila – an easy and fun twist on the traditional party hat!
Click through for step by step instructions…
1. A beautiful autumn arrangement by Style Me Pretty Living.
2. ban.do‘s homepage makes me want to have a party. Balloons and pinatas, oh my!
3. These straws by Shop Sweet Lulu are so much fun.
4. This installation by Confetti System is so good.
5. Talk To The Sun makes some seriously cute stamps.
A few weeks ago my mom gave me a package of wooden letters. I put them away, not knowing exactly what to do with them. When my husband came home from a long trip, I knew it was time to break them out. This is the prettiest and easiest cake topper I’ve ever made. And, you can write any message under the sun with these letters, and use any color sugar you can find – there are so many pretty hues out there.