Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
Here’s the final post in our 2014 Year in Review. Thank you to all the readers who read and support Oh Happy Day. We had a great year and we can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store. Happy New Year! (PS – Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of our 2014 Year in Review.)
19. 5 Ways to Wrap Small Gifts | 20. Paper Boat Decorations | 21. How to Make a Dessert Table | 22. Treat Bag Advent Calendar | 23. Crepe Paper Flower Advent Calendar | 24. Marzipan Tree Cake Decorations
25. Printable Holiday Tree Ornaments | 26. Printable Faux Bow Gift Boxes | 27. Holiday Party with Mini Food | 28. Modern Holiday Decorating | 29. Silver and Gold Star Pinatas | 30. Chocolate Necklace DIY
31. Crepe Paper Swirlers | 32. How to Buy Art for a Gallery Wall | 33. Gold Mini Wreath Cupcake Toppers | 34. Pom Pom Mini Trees | 35. New Years Straw Starburst Garland | 36. Hot Cocoa Bar + DIY Marshmallows
Here’s Part 3 in our 2014 Year in Review. I loved so many of the posts we did this summer and fall. My favorites were the post where we tried 40 red lipsticks and our Halloween costume series. (PS – Part 1 and Part 2 of our 2014 Year in Review.)
1. Giant Paper Bead Garland | 2. How to Search for an Airbnb in Paris | 3. Taking Pictures on the 4th with Your Phone | 4. Handmade Confetti & DIY Confetti Throwers | 5. Printable S’Mores Cubes | 6. Our Family Trip to China
7. Hidden Prize Birthday Cake | 8. Gum Drop Ice Cream Cone Cake Toppers | 9. Our Dining Room Makeover | 10. How to Pack for 2 Weeks to France in a Carry On | 11. Origami Picnic Boxes | 12. Printable Color-In Postcards
Here are our favorite posts from the spring. I always get a fresh wave of inspiration during this time of the year. This spring, we finished some of the rooms in our new home, traveled to China, France & Morocco, and worked on a bunch of fun projects in the studio. Our team put together some great posts for Easter, Mother’s Day, May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Father’s Day, and 4th of July. Did you try any? (PS - Part 1 of our 2014 Year in Review.)
Each December we like to do a 4-part series that highlights our favorite projects from the past year. It’s always fun to go through the archives. We feel so lucky to have an awesome team of contributors. Anyway, without further ado here are our favorite posts from January through March.
by Alix Sorrell
This New Years, surprise your friends with poppers that are filled with… popcorn! These poppers are easy to assemble and can be made in any color you choose. You’re friends will love these treats even if they are a bit “corny.” Ha!
Click through for instructions…