Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
Geometric is in! Why not throw your next party using triangles and gems? There are many options to bring your vision to life, including triangle garland, geometric party favor boxes, balloon tassels and trays. Make it bright and colorful for even more impact.
1. This modern Mexican-themed backdrop is stunning.
2. Love these easy fabric bags as favors.
3. I want to take this floral class and make this bouquet!
4. A brilliant way to say Happy Birthday!
5. Beautiful DIY placemats.
Lately, the weather has me wishing for summer. Here are a few citrus-themed party supplies I’ve been collecting in my party closet to brighten my mood!
1. Peach Tissue Fan | 2. Hot Pink Swirl Pops| 3. Orange Tissue Paper Fan| 4. Lemon Garland | 5.Striped Candles | 6. Yellow Party Hats | 7. Yellow Marbled Balloons | 8. Green Triangle Plates | 9. Citrus Card
Photo from Angela Hardison
I really want to throw a polka dot party! Here are a few of my favorite polka dot ideas from the Oh Happy Day archives. Which would you try?
A. Confetti Party Hats | B. Stamped Party Cups | C. Polka Dot Lollipop Covers | D. Paper Dots Garland | E. Giant Confetti Bags | F. Potato Print Artwork | G. Confetti Triangle Invitations | H. Stamped Envelope Liners | I. Confetti Tablecloth
1. A genius idea for a springtime party.
2. These DIY valentines are so fun!
3. Some of my favorite bloggers have party lines coming out at Target!!!
4. White chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles are the perfect party snack.
5. How cute is this little donkey pinata?!