Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
1. Erin always throws the best parties.
2. These ice cubes are genius!
3. I want this book for my collection. Such a fun idea!
4. Can I please wear this flower crown every day?
5. Love this party theme!
Do you love honeycombs as much as I do? With Easter right around the corner, I spotted egg-shaped honeycombs at Target and thought they would be perfect for making these springy bird decorations! Make a few and hang them around a dessert table this Easter – and once Easter is over, wouldn’t they be fun for a baby shower too?
Click through for instructions …
As much as I try to stay on top of things, sometimes I get behind and end up planning events at the last minute. In case you ever find yourself having to plan a baby shower in a rush, here are 9 items that you can easily pick up from local stores. If you’re quick, you could get all the shopping & decorating done in less than 3 hours!
Click through for all the details…
There are so many pretty party supplies out right now! These bright colors are perfect for spring and summer. I’m definitely planning to add these to my party closet soon!
1. These eggs are wooden! So you can keep them way past Easter.
2. I want to go to a wedding or party with a pretty table like this!!
3. Love these funny baby face straws (reminds me of these!)
4. Such a fun birthday cake.
5. An awesome idea for Easter place settings!