Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
by Alix Sorrell
Impress your guests this year with some personalized monogram napkins. These napkins are so easy to make and will add that extra special touch to the table to make your guest feel right at home. Either sew your own napkins or dress up linens you already have or bought from the store.
Click through for instructions… (more…)
Have you noticed Christmas items already popping up in stores? Although it is still a bit early, I like being able to use some of the items in non-Christmas ways, like this paper flower garland made from small white Christmas lights! This garland is very multi-purpose: you can make it for a party, home decor, or decorate your tree with it.
Click through for instructions … (more…)
1. The cutest thank you cards we’ve ever seen.
2. This boy scout party looked like so much fun!
3. Wow. These gift boxes are so cool.
4. A GENIUS idea for simple gifts.
5. In love with this wrapping paper. The colors!
These napkin rings are super simple to make and look so luxe. With air dry clay, there is no need to fuss with the oven so it’s so easy to create the pretzel shapes. They mingle well with other gold or brass items to create a sophisticated holiday tablescape.
Click through for materials & instructions…
1. The PERFECT fall table setting.
2. How great are these candles? I want to make a million.
3. Say Happy Birthday in style.
4. Make a bunch to keep in your party closet.
5. An awesomely creepy backdrop.