Party + Wedding Ideas
You've got a party to throw? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find our favorite party ideas. Showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, and Weddings all in one spot! Ideas we came up with and links to the best ones on the web.
I’m so excited for Thanksgiving this week. I’m looking forward to spending it with my family in our new home. Here are a few of my favorite DIYs for Thanksgiving in case you need a few ideas!
1. Beautiful and colorful origami decorations by Minieco.
2. Shop Sweet Lulu sells the most adorably tiny honeycomb balls.
3. I love this amazing garland by Fossik.
4. Handmade Romance makes these amazing and personalized gift tags!
5. Love these whimsical zebra balloons that Joy found.
by Sally J Shim
Making Fabric Letter Tags is the perfect way to use up leftover fabric scraps. These tags are easy to make and you can customize them with your favorite prints and color palette. The handmade tags can be used for wrapping a gift for a friend or loved one and they can also be used as a way to personalize party favors with the first initial of your guests.
Click through for materials and instructions…
1. Jen Gotch and the team at ban.do sure sure make beautiful photoshoot backdrops.
2. I love this beautiful paper flower wreath by Lusine.
3. Confetti-filled balloons by The Flair Exchange are perfect for the holidays.
4. A pop-art themed birthday party that’s seriously amazing on 100 Layer Cake-let.
5. These giant paper party balls on Julep are so fun!
For this round of DIY wrapping paper I got inspired by Nadal & Federer, they created self portraits by hitting paint-covered tennis balls against a canvas. You won’t need any tennis skills for this project though, just a few types of balls you have lying around the house. PS – Don’t miss the DIY wrapping paper we shared last week!
Click through for instructions…