For Roman’s birthday a few years ago, I surprised him with a bunch of “party animals” - complete with miniature party hats. I think it would be fun to expand this theme and have a whole party animal party! Here’s what my party would include. What would you add?
I love including garlands in my party decor. They help to tie everything together! Here are a few of my favorite garlands that we’ve made over the years. Have you tried making any?
Once we get into the swing of Fall I really want to throw a midday modern tea party. It would be fun to include bold tea cups, interesting teapots, vibrant flowers, and lots of multicolored macarons!
The America’s Cup is taking place in San Francisco this summer, and it seems like the whole city has sailing on the brain. I’ve been thinking about throwing a nautical themed party in honor of the race. I’ve even picked out a few awesome party supplies for the occasion! (PS – Happy Party Supplies.)
A. Nautical Garland Kit | B. Red Dotted Napkins | C. Nautical Temporary Tattoo Set | D. Candy Cane Birthday Candles | E. Banana Split Boats | F. Navy Flag Cupcake Toppers | G. Red Striped Plates | H. Blue Striped Cups
1. An adorable, fox-themed baby shower by Making It Lovely.
2. The Alison Show‘s awesome watercolor tutorial series.
3. SF Girl By Bay shows how to make the perfect photo booth for summer.
4. Easy and refreshing ways to serve water (by A Cup of Jo.)
5. The cutest cupcake toppers for sale by Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard on Etsy.