parties + party ideas
Did you know Carnival Day is coming up? It’s February 26th of every year. I didn’t know it either, but it is! Celebrate a birthday with this carnival-inspired cake topper, made with those plastic letters commonly seen as refrigerator magnets.
Click through for materials and instructions!
Lately, the weather has me wishing for summer. Here are a few citrus-themed party supplies I’ve been collecting in my party closet to brighten my mood!
1. Peach Tissue Fan | 2. Hot Pink Swirl Pops| 3. Orange Tissue Paper Fan| 4. Lemon Garland | 5.Striped Candles | 6. Yellow Party Hats | 7. Yellow Marbled Balloons | 8. Green Triangle Plates | 9. Citrus Card
Photo from Angela Hardison
I love including a little treat in with birthday cards. Usually the treats have to be flat (like stickers or temporary tattoos) but not for this birthday card! Repurpose an empty matchbox into a unique birthday card with a fun surprise inside! Paired with a homemade cupcake, wouldn’t this be the sweetest gift ever?
Click through for instructions…
I really want to throw a polka dot party! Here are a few of my favorite polka dot ideas from the Oh Happy Day archives. Which would you try?
A. Confetti Party Hats | B. Stamped Party Cups | C. Polka Dot Lollipop Covers | D. Paper Dots Garland | E. Giant Confetti Bags | F. Potato Print Artwork | G. Confetti Triangle Invitations | H. Stamped Envelope Liners | I. Confetti Tablecloth
1. A genius idea for a springtime party.
2. These DIY valentines are so fun!
3. Some of my favorite bloggers have party lines coming out at Target!!!
4. White chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles are the perfect party snack.
5. How cute is this little donkey pinata?!