parties + party ideas
I’m so excited for my friend, Camille Styles who is launching a brand new book on entertaining today. It’s a gorgeous book with so many good ideas. Today, she’s sharing her tips & tricks for a fall picnic party here on Oh Happy Day. Make sure you click through below to read them all. And don’t forget to get her new book here!
Click through for Camille’s picnic tips…
Butternut squash is a very versatile winter squash. It can be roasted, mashed, pureed for soups, used in muffins or bread – AND can also be used to make these pretty Thanksgiving or holiday name “cards.” They can also adorn the top of pie with the words “Save Room” or “Thankful” or really anything else your heart desires.
Click through for instructions!
Here are 10 inspiring handmade envelopes. My favorite is #6! It’s much better to find one of these in your mailbox than bills. (PS – Envelope Inspiration No. 1)
1. Vintage Letter | 2. Polka Dot Envelopes | 3. Melon Mail | 4. Confetti Envelope | 5. World Mail Day | 6. Hand Lettered Envelope | 7. Spotty Parcel | 8. Gold Letter | 9. Confetti Letter | 10.Cutout Name Mail
1. This looks so good. I want to make one this weekend.
2. Love all the cake toppers on this website.
3. These mini presents are cute.
4. What a great idea for a photobooth backdrop.
5. These makes me want hot chocolate.