parties + party ideas
A long time ago, I pinned this beautiful cake I’d come across by Sarah at Signe Sugar. I loved it so much, it inspired me to create this paper banner version. I had no idea how to go about it, so I just jumped into cutting, bending and gluing. Once I got the hang of it, it came together pretty quickly. And, if you mess up, it’s just paper – - so just cut another piece and keep moving forward!
Click through for materials & instructions!
Wouldn’t it be a blast to have a circus themed birthday party? Party hats customized for the occasion are a great way to involve your guests in the theme and they’ll make a huge impact in all the group photos they’re in! And did you know Carnival Day is this Wednesday? These hats would look darling with this DIY carnival cake topper!
Click through for instructions…
1. This modern Mexican-themed backdrop is stunning.
2. Love these easy fabric bags as favors.
3. I want to take this floral class and make this bouquet!
4. A brilliant way to say Happy Birthday!
5. Beautiful DIY placemats.
Did you know Carnival Day is coming up? It’s February 26th of every year. I didn’t know it either, but it is! Celebrate a birthday with this carnival-inspired cake topper, made with those plastic letters commonly seen as refrigerator magnets.
Click through for materials and instructions!
Lately, the weather has me wishing for summer. Here are a few citrus-themed party supplies I’ve been collecting in my party closet to brighten my mood!
1. Peach Tissue Fan | 2. Hot Pink Swirl Pops| 3. Orange Tissue Paper Fan| 4. Lemon Garland | 5.Striped Candles | 6. Yellow Party Hats | 7. Yellow Marbled Balloons | 8. Green Triangle Plates | 9. Citrus Card
Photo from Angela Hardison