parties + party ideas
1. Jihan does it again. These balloons are perfect.
2. Those ears! Love this couples costume idea.
3. The prettiest way to use paper napkins.
4. Such a brilliant way to use honeycombs.
5. I’d love to make a bunch of these for a party!
Are you hosting a Halloween party this year? Make this miniature haunted village as decor but also a surprise way to hide candy! Arrange the paper houses on a window sill, tray, or tabletop and when someone wins a game let them pick a house to reveal their prize. P.S. Another fun way to include a haunted house at your party!
Click through for instructions …
1. These are perfect.
2. I saw a sneak peek of this book – and it’s brilliant.
3. Upgraded snail mail.
4. Who knew that pool toys could make such awesome party decorations?
5. I’m obsessed with this installation.
How do you make a Halloween treat even better? By disguising it as a bat. It’s like a costume for candy! I used candy I put in cellophane bags, but save yourself some time and use some pre-packaged, bite-size treats. (PS – More Halloween ideas here!)
Click through for full details…
Did you know it only takes an hour for a spider to spin a web? That’s about how long it takes to create this simple cake topper using just a sheet of paper. Then attach a plastic spider for the final touch. Make sure your guests do not get caught in your web when you serve them cake!
Click through for instructions!