parties + party ideas
All you need are three items from the grocery store to create this magical forest of evergreens. They can be made several days ahead of time. You know that saying – “You can’t always see the forest through the trees?” Well, this time, you can eat your way through the forest, it’s completely edible!
Click through for all the details!
1. Victoria’s parties are the best.
2. What to do with all that leftover pumpkin pie…
3. I can’t get over this pretty wrapping paper.
4. I just want to drink these all day.
5. The most awesome hat ever.
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? If you haven’t had time to prep yet, here are a few easy DIY ideas that you could still put together this weekend!
1. Wishbone Garland | 2. Thankful For Cards | 3. Copper Leaf Gourds | 4. Unique Holiday Wreath | 5. Mini Pie Place Cards | 6. Hanging Leaves | 7. Rosemary Pear Garland | 8. Gold Pretzel Napkin Rings | 9. Painted Acorn Garland | 10. Rosemary Sprig Place Cards
With the holiday season approaching, I’ve noticed a lot of friends and family planning visits back to wherever they call home. My youngest sister is backpacking in Europe right now, but she’ll be coming home to Canada in a couples weeks. I thought this DIY suitcase garland would be a fun way to welcome her of course it would work for a going away party too! I’ve added a few Canadian accents to my party, but you could easily customize your decor to match your city or country. You could even make a few extra suitcases and use them as party favors!
Click through for instructions …
Dessert tables at parties have been all the rage the last several years (I blame Amy Atlas for blowing them up!) I love dessert tables but they can be tricky to get just right. If you aren’t careful they can end up looking a little sad. The first one I ever made I spent a lot of time and effort and the table came out looking flat and sparse. I eventually figured out the trick and today I’m going to give you my favorite tips for a successful dessert table.
Click through for details!