Hello from Australia! I’ve been having such a great trip, this place is amazing. I just wanted to pop in real quick and share a few of my favorite Australian Brands. There are so many good ones but here are a couple I’ve been inspired by this trip. Have a great weekend!
With the season turning cooler, it is the perfect time to throw a Red Riding Hood party. Throw all the party goodies into picnic baskets, and find a perfect little spot hidden in the trees. Any kid would love playing wolf with these masks, and the finger puppets are perfect party favors.
1. A beautiful autumn arrangement by Style Me Pretty Living.
2. ban.do‘s homepage makes me want to have a party. Balloons and pinatas, oh my!
3. These straws by Shop Sweet Lulu are so much fun.
4. This installation by Confetti System is so good.
5. Talk To The Sun makes some seriously cute stamps.
1. The Six Week Boutique is selling the most beautiful paper diamond templates.
2. I love this creative wrapping paper idea by Minieco!
3. This baby announcement from paper artist Chloe Fleury might be the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen.
4. Super-fun paper letter templates by Mr. Printables.
5. Martha Stewart‘s balloon numbers are simple but awesome.
Once we get into the swing of Fall I really want to throw a midday modern tea party. It would be fun to include bold tea cups, interesting teapots, vibrant flowers, and lots of multicolored macarons!