1. A beautiful autumn arrangement by Style Me Pretty Living.
2. ban.do‘s homepage makes me want to have a party. Balloons and pinatas, oh my!
3. These straws by Shop Sweet Lulu are so much fun.
4. This installation by Confetti System is so good.
5. Talk To The Sun makes some seriously cute stamps.
1. The Six Week Boutique is selling the most beautiful paper diamond templates.
2. I love this creative wrapping paper idea by Minieco!
3. This baby announcement from paper artist Chloe Fleury might be the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen.
4. Super-fun paper letter templates by Mr. Printables.
5. Martha Stewart‘s balloon numbers are simple but awesome.
Once we get into the swing of Fall I really want to throw a midday modern tea party. It would be fun to include bold tea cups, interesting teapots, vibrant flowers, and lots of multicolored macarons!
Invite your girlfriends over for a casual evening out on the porch. Serve up some summer salad, listen to mellow music, paint your nails, and make some detox bath for them to take home.
Have you heard of Poppin? They’re an awesome company that makes colorful and modern office products. Having worked in a cubicle, I know that most workspaces can be boring. So I love the idea of adding a little style to the spot where you spend most of the day. The Poppin website definitely has me daydreaming about giving our studio a makeover. But, I can’t decide whether I’d want to stick with a theme (like Oh Happy Day yellow) or mix and match a color palette. What do you think? Right now, Poppin is offering Oh Happy Day readers a $10 off all orders of $40+ with the code: OHHAPPYDAY. Use it before it expires on 7/5!
A. Paper File Flags B. Purple Ruler C. Referee Large Spiral Notebook D. Lime Green Tool Kit E. Pebble Erasers F. Soft Cover Folio G. XOXO Large Spiral Notebook H. Purple Scissors I. Orange Paper Tape J. Signature Ballpoints K. Assorted Cable Drops
This post is sponsored by Poppin. Work Happy.