Ready to get your craft on? Here you’ll find my favorite do it yourself projects and party ideas. If you are searching for something specific try the search box on the right or see my list of categories at the bottom of the page.
Today we are sharing a Giant Paper Flower Party Hat! These are perfect for a spring or summer party. Surprise all your friends with a big and bold statement! It’s been a few years since I introduced my first party hat tutorial, this party hat is based off that template.
1. Puppets inspired by South Africa by Handmade Charlotte.
2. Beautiful crepe cones by You Are My Fave.
3. Ruffled‘s perfectly styled paper flower arch.
4. A centerpiece that beautifully blends spring foliage, exotic orchids, and olive wood (via Snippet & Ink.)
5. Brit+Co.‘s unbelievably healthy donut recipe (donut party, anyone?)
1. Jane’s adorable ideas for the perfect Easter kids table.
2. Fun accessories for your feet by Elsie and Emma.
3. A lovely way to display Easter flowers on Gardenista.
4. Finally! Edible cascarones eggs by Brit+Co.
5. Amy Merrick shows West Elm how to perfectly style paper flowers.
Like the Bunny Ear Bags we posted last week, these Paper Carrot Treat Bags are are a great alternative for holding candy this Easter. They’re easy to make and can be put together in a matter of minutes. Hang them up as a surprise for your kiddos on Easter morning or add them to an Easter basket. Either way, they’re sure to be a hit!
These Faceted Paper Egg Cups are the perfect way to display all your newly dyed Easter Eggs. They’re super easy to make and can be decorated to match the design of your eggs. Plus, because they’re made of paper, you won’t feel guilty throwing them in the recycling bin after the festivities are over. (I think they pair perfectly with Watercolored Eggs!)