I’ve really enjoyed teaching letterpress classes the last two years. If things go as planned and we get our French visas in a few weeks (fingers crossed) then I’ll be on hiatus for 2011. So October and November is the last chance to print your own business cards. You can either choose your a design from one of these or else submit your own design and we print them all together. They are one color/one sided and usually printed in a gray or a very dark blue (the class votes). You get 250 business cards. The class is $125/student and the price includes all supplies. Email me to sign up firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Saturday, October 23rd (3 spots) design deadline: Oct 13th
2. Saturday, November 13th (2 spots) design deadline: Nov 3rd
Today I’m announcing the Fall Letterpress Classes. For those of you not familiar with the class you either send in a design yourself or choose one of the designs right here a week before the class and we make a plate. Then the day of the class you get to print 250 of your own letterpress cards. The class is in San Francisco and costs $125. Email me to sign up: email@example.com More information about the class here. Below are two designs from previous students.
1. Saturday, September 18th (open) design deadline: Sept 8th
2. Saturday, October 23rd (open) design deadline: Oct 13th
3. Saturday, November 13th (open) design deadline: Nov 3rd