1. I’ll take my diamonds in donut form.
2. Elsie Marley used our tutorial to make this awesome banana pinata!
3. The perfect balloon wall by ban.do.
4. Mighty Girl always has the best party themes.
5. A marriage timeline to celebrate an anniversary by You Are My Fave.
For Roman’s birthday a few years ago, I surprised him with a bunch of “party animals” - complete with miniature party hats. I think it would be fun to expand this theme and have a whole party animal party! Here’s what my party would include. What would you add?
1. Lovely gum paste letters by Signe Sugar. Wouldn’t they be perfect for a wedding?
2. If you’re in the mood for a delicious work of art, you can now buy SFMOMA’s Mondrian cake by mail from Blue Bottle Coffee!
3. I loved the use of our fringe garlands at this Bastille Day birthday party on 100 Layer Cakelet.
4. Poppies for Grace makes the perfect jumbo confetti balloons (via The Alison Show.)
5. Perfect back-to-school treats by Martha Stewart.
At the end of the summer, one of my favorite things to do is go camping since the weather warms up in the Bay Area. Today I’m inspired by a camping party theme.
It’s easy to stress over decorations when planning a party. I sometimes let my mind get carried away and convince myself that EVERYTHING needs to be decorated when in reality, my favorite parties are simple, low stress events. This foam board number cut out that has been covered with spiral paper flowers will give your space a nice festive feel and won’t cause any undue stress when it’s time to decorate.
Click through for instructions…