Spring is the perfect time of year to throw a kite party. This little kite invitation isn’t just cute, the little kite actually works! You can keep it in your bag for impromptu kite flying. These fun little invites are really easy to make. Just build a few small kites out of tissue paper and then attach them to a piece of cardstock that includes all the party information. Presto! Every guest is sure to feel special from the moment their invitation arrives in the mail.
Click through for instructions.
1. Caitlin Freeman’s new book of dessert recipes based on iconic works of modern art.
2. A floral Mother’s Day monogram by Parcel Post.
3. The prettiest balloon bouquet captured by Nat the Fat Rat‘s Instagram.
4. Popcorn cupcakes that almost look too pretty to eat (via Ucreate Parties.)
5. Martha Stewart‘s awesome bubble paper.
This might be my favorite pinata yet. This Giant Popsicle Pinata would be the perfect addition to any celebration! Make one for a popsicle themed party (yum!) or a festive summer barbeque. Everyone loves a cold treat, so it’s sure to be a hit either way! (PS – Have a little extra time? You might want to make a few of these too!)
Click through for full instructions.
1. The simple ideas are often the best. I love these votive holders by Creature Comforts.
2. These Imm-Living cake plates are seriously awesome (via Hank & Hunt.)
3. A Subtle Revelry nailed it with these striped birthday candles.
4. Sweet Paul‘s monkeys on straws are genius.
5. I love the look of these delicious-looking hexagons by Anthology Magazine.
Click through for instructions…