1. Caitlin Freeman’s new book of dessert recipes based on iconic works of modern art.
2. A floral Mother’s Day monogram by Parcel Post.
3. The prettiest balloon bouquet captured by Nat the Fat Rat‘s Instagram.
4. Popcorn cupcakes that almost look too pretty to eat (via Ucreate Parties.)
5. Martha Stewart‘s awesome bubble paper.
I’m excited to announce we are finally releasing the Paris prints that Paul painted last year. Every year Paul and I have worked on a series together where I get to choose the subjects and he paints the paintings. The first year we did cakes and the next year we did these Paris store fronts. It was really fun to choose these little stores for Paul to paint. I’ve been missing Paris a lot lately and seeing these pictures makes me feel nostalgic. To launch the store we are offering a sale on both the cake prints and the Paris prints just in time for Mother’s day. If you buy 3 you get 30% off with the code: 3ORMORE Go here to purchase.
1. Adorable, brightly colored gift bows by How About Orange.
2. You Are My Fave‘s long awaited fabric flower tutorial.
3. Camille Styles‘ extra special Mother’s Day brunch on Hayneedle.
4. A 1 year-old birthday party with the perfect gold star balloons on NieNie Dialogues.
5. Wearable art from Studio Deseo (via Simple Lovely.)
Our friend Alpha Smoot was in Paris last month so she stopped by to take some family photos. I loved how they turned out. We hadn’t had family photos taken since Moses was a baby and I wanted something that felt natural and casual and showed a little of our life in Paris. I was going to share more photos next week but I thought this was a good one for Mother’s Day. I love being these guys’ mom.
It’s Mother’s Day week! And if your mom has a fun sense of humor these printable tattoos might be the perfect thing to add to her day. Just order this tattoo paper, download the PDF and print! They are super easy to make and we had SO much fun putting them on. Just remember to put the letters on right side up! Unfortunately we turned the B upside down on our first try. Ooops!
Click the image below to download the free Tattoo template!