1. These sewing cards by Mr. Printables would make great DIY ornaments for kids!
2. I want to throw a fun present wrapping party just like Designlovefest‘s.
3. Smile and Wave‘s pipe cleaner ornaments are so fun.
4. Love these little cardboard Christmas trees on Julep.
5. Martha Stewart always has the best favor ideas!
by Sally J Shim
Making Fabric Letter Tags is the perfect way to use up leftover fabric scraps. These tags are easy to make and you can customize them with your favorite prints and color palette. The handmade tags can be used for wrapping a gift for a friend or loved one and they can also be used as a way to personalize party favors with the first initial of your guests.
Click through for materials and instructions…
Even though summer is behind us, all things nautical don’t have to be! Craft these simple nautical boxes to hold favors for your next party or keep a few stashed away for those times when you need to dress up a small gift in a hurry. With the holidays coming up, I always like to have a few small gifts ready for those “I can’t believe I forgot!” moments and paired with a small gift these boxes are just right.
Click through for instructions…
by Amy Moss
My obsession with glitter paper continues in my latest printable – Cloud-shaped greeting cards!
Here are some ideas for what you can with these cuties:
- Brighten up someone’s day with a ‘Rainy Day’ care package
- Use them as candy bag toppers for party favors.
- Hang them up as party decorations- perhaps cloud bunting!?
- Send birthday greetings
- …or anything else you fancy!
Click through for instructions and download…
I love the classic orange and black for Halloween, but how about an all white Halloween party this year? Bones, mummies, and ghosts can help do the trick! Give your guests the fun challenge of finding an all white costume to dress up in.